Question about Notes

Sounds fun to do a review on. Look forward to it. It’s gonna be a battle between you ktkundy

1 Like

Yeah the 24 hour time gap is hard to get sometimes. My time gap for most of the points is around 11 at night so I have to be really on time or I might miss points for that day.

Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to stay behind you since I don’t want the shirt and am happy with just the tickets. But you can probably take a day off from sharing and posting new thread to get your time back to what is more comfortable

2 Likes

Oh thanks so much. I have really been trying for the shirt and I was worried you were going to beat me to it. :joy:

I was keeping up with my daily 24 hrs until Monday to make sure no one at 11 or 12 get extra points and come too close for comfort. Then just dropped back on Tuesday and yesterday I think. But good luck. Hopefully they don’t send a giant sized shirt like they have been doing :joy:

1 Like

There is no option to pick the size?

1 Like

No idea honestly. I remember someone saying they asked for M or L but received like 3X or larger :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Oof. If it is really that big I will probably just give it to my Dad. I’m 15 but I am small for my age.

I’ve been doing well with the 24 hour gap, redeeming my points within a minute from when it’s supposed to reset

1 Like

Nice profile btw, and yes the shirt is one size only unfortunately

1 Like

Yea I feel you. L is decent size for me (really depends on each shirt tbh) but that size is just waayyyy too big. Btw hopefully things aren’t too bad in your area after remains of Zeta

1 Like

We doing good after Zeta. Mostly branches knocked down and we lost power for a couple of hours, but on the bright side I did not have to take my state test today.

1 Like

Lol yea that’s a good news. But wow kinda crazy how my friend in downtown lost power since 4 am and you lost power for couple hours but we didn’t have any problems. My dad said there was a tree down nearby but absolutely no problems here :crossed_fingers:

Do you live in Georgia too? I live around this area so maybe your friend was closer to the direct path of the storm.

1 Like

Yea i live just north of Atl. My friend is right about GSU

Yeah you guys were a lot closer to the path I was a good 40 miles away from the eye of the storm.

Are you in High school too. Today I was supposed to take the PSAT so now I have more time to study.

No 4th year college now. Graduated high school in 2017. But yikes I hated PSAT and my SAT wasn’t great either (mostly english sections) :sweat:

1 Like

Thanks for raising this! We’re actually aware of an issue at the moment on our end accessing the site that shows who has purchased what from community. We’re working to resolve and hope to fix by end of next week. In which case we’d expect the product to be with you by end of month. Thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

hope you get your purchase!

1 Like