Questions about the Q10? Ask!

If you have questions about the Life Q10 headphones, write them here, I will do my best to answer them.

NOTE: I will be creating another one of these on the Life Q30 headphones in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

1 Like

Most people may not see this potentially but you are more than welcome to with support questions as they may come in.

1 Like

You shouldn’t do this because people won’t use these threads. If you are doing it for points, then it’s possible mods will close these. It’s a good idea but not something that will work. I was gonna tag you @Duane_Lester for your opinion

1 Like

Oh alright, thanks for your opinion. Guess I was too ambitious!

Let me get one in before the window closes, as I know myself and another user have same.

For the Q10s, is it possible to use mic with them through aux cable? Currently I have the 3 pole that came with and purchased a 4 pole to attempt to use with ms teams on windows 10.

@Juan_Carlos_Araujo_S included you on this just in case there is something I’m missing.

Thx.

1 Like

Hi @TheSnarkyOne, thanks for your question! Unfortunately, I don’t think you can use the microphone while using the wire, however if your PC or mobile device has a microphone then you can use that microphone and listen with the Q10’s.

1 Like

Also, I will not be closing this thread unless a mod closes it.

Yes, that’s what I do, and use the stereo setting on the audio for win.

Works okay.

Bluetooth seems wonky, and these aren’t supposedly certified for ms teams either.

No biggie, thanks for the help

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like