Rave Mini with PartyCast?

@Hannah @Loz

I visited Soundcore.com and found this interesting picture for Rave Neo..

This says PartyCast Technology and shows Rave Neo, Flare 2 and… Rave Mini

As far as I know, Rave mini does not have PartyCast? how does this work?

Will Rave Mini have an upgraded version with PartyCast OR will the existing speaker get this feature (i dont think so, but wishful :wink: )

Or is this a mistake by marketing team :rofl:

Do let us know here

UPDATE :

”Rave PartyCast“ is a new version of Rave series.

Eventhough it looks pretty like Rave Mini,but actually they are not the same product.
"Rave PartyCast” use the same DSP hardware with Rave Neo, so it can partycast with both Flare 2 and Rave Neo. "Rave PartyCast” would only sell in walmart store later in Q3

However,“Rave Mini” is not supported by PartyCast technology.

Image has been now updated on Soundcore site for Rave Neo

2 Likes

Hey Shenoy,

Thanks for the question. @galaxy.zhang is the brand manager for speakers, so this question is best directed at her :slight_smile:

Cheers,

1 Like

Thank you @Loz for adding @galaxy.zhang :+1:

Hi ,the speaker on the left side is ”Rave PartyCast“ ,a new version of Rave series. Eventhough it looks pretty like Rave Mini,but actually they are not the same product.
"Rave PartyCast” use the same DSP hardware with Rave Neo, so it can partycast with both Flare 2 and Rave Neo. "Rave PartyCast” would only sell in walmart store later in Q3
However,“Rave Mini” is not supported by PartyCast technology.

Thanks for raising this up, i will ask creative team to add some notes in the web page.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

“rave partycast” is a new speaker coming out soon? Is it the same size as rave mini and same specs just with the ability to use “partycast” with the flare 2 and rave neo and future speakers?

Yes,you are right,if nothing goes wrong,it would be available in H2 of 2020 in Walmart stores.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, Galaxy. The Collective appreciates it!

Soundcore.com page for Rave Neo is updated now with new image to highlight Rave PartyCast

@galaxy.zhang, what about this speaker featured on the PartyCast™ page?

Perhaps this is Rave PartyCast and the one @Shenoy spotted is Rave Mini PartyCast?

1 Like

@Insider i wouldn’t be very surprised if the model you have shown would be named as Trance PartyCast… Since it looks more like Trance.

1 Like

I disagree, it looks much more like Rave:

than Trance:

1 Like

:grin: well then, let us wait for @galaxy.zhang to clear the air and doubts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you really disagree?

I dont disagree… what you said makes sense… But then… The device was already mentioned as Rave PartyCast so just guessing what the device you highlighted may be called :grin:

1 Like

It’s the rave mega

Anker’s naming… confusing as usual :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well,actually,this picture is just a concept indicates that among the up coming new items which support partycast technology, they can link up together.

We would update this page soon cause more and more partycast supported new speakers are comming soon. :innocent:

Thanks for your response, you are making this discussion even more interesting for us , lot more speakers coming up with Partycast :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Look forward to updates to the PartyCast page and new speakers.

Please reconsider your naming strategy. Rave Mini PartyCast would make much more sense than Rave PartyCast for a speaker that looks exactly like the existing Rave Mini.

And then, what will Rave with PartyCast be called?