Rave Neo Equalizer settings?

Hi Guys,
I just picked up the Rave Neo speaker. What a loud, beautiful party speaker it is. Bass indoors is awesome, outdoors - it is sufficient. Sound quality is amazing for it’s size.
However, I am curious to know how the speaker stores equalizer settings when switched from one device to the other. Does it carry the custom equalizer setting when the connected device is changed to another or does it fall back to default outdoor EQ setting with Bass Up enabled? Second device does not have the Soundcore app, say a TV for example.

Thanks,
Cheers.

I don’t have the Rave Neo but I do have 2 Motion Booms. The EQ from the App is saved in the speaker. It transfers over to whatever device to are playing music from because it’s saved to the speakers themselves. I assume the Rave Neo operates the same way.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. I tried connecting the speaker with my phone and TV at the same time (as Neo supports two simultaneous connections) and changed the equalizer setting on the app in my phone. While playing music from the TV, I disconnected the phone from the speaker and the speaker clearly continued to use the custom EQ settings. So, I guess the settings are saved locally on the speaker for sure.

Thank You.

1 Like

Hey, there. Regarding your concern, please note that the custom equalizer setting applies on your second device if you have saved it in the Soundcore APP with your phone.

1 Like