Rave+'s and Rave

So I figured out how to do the partycast so yay for me, but the question I want to know is this. So I now have 2 Rave+'s and a Rave, to use the Rave with the Rave+ I have to use a cord (which is fine with me), I know the Rave+'s can connect to each other by partycast (by the way it’s really cool), and if I partycast them to each other I can still use my cord for the Rave BUT, when I do that, the Rave has this delay and it makes the music echo. Now here is the real question, can the Rave+'s connect to each other by Bluetooth like the Rave’s use to do back when the Rave+'s wasn’t a thing, instead of using the partycast, cause I want to use all 3 of my speakers without there being a delay/echo. Sorry for all this reading it’s hard to explain, I wanted to see if y’all/you knew anything about this.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. This is the product team of Rave+ and Rave. Please try the following:

1. Connect Rave+ and Rave apps respectively to ensure that the product software is upgraded to the latest version.
  2. The first device that uses Rave+ as audio input and plays it over a wired connection.

I hope the above will help you. and open suggestions any time.

thanks, again

liam

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool that the Product Team answered you post. :clap:

Yea that is pretty cool, I’m surprised

1 Like