Re-Watch the Liberty Air 2 Pro Launch Event Here

Tell us your favorite part of the livestream in the comments!

Discover Liberty Air 2 Pro here.

6 Likes

Excited to watch it

1 Like

Down to 10 minutes or so to go, should be good.

1 Like

Why not watch on YouTube?

1 Like

One of the few I’ve actually managed to make it to :laughing:

Liking the black and blue colour options, design is sleek too :+1:

2 Likes

Same.
I agree! The blue is great!

Ne-Yo still sounds fantastic. Nice presentation.

1 Like

Ordered new earphones, I don’t need them, but couldn’t help myself :wink:

Thank you Anker Soundcore

1 Like

I wanna try them but got no money right now

1 Like

Having signed up to the initial promo and played the Escape Room game and competed this, where do I obtain my discount code from for these? Thank you.

1 Like

I thought it was a good presentation

2 Likes

I also have this question. I entered in my Q20 serial and never got an email, I put my email into the initial thing, also I played the escape room as well. @Loz @Hannah @sean.L @SoundcoreAaron

1 Like

The codes should be coming soon as they stated. I am assuming it may be coming in batches of email and would depend on when you did it. Just guessing

2 Likes

So I watched it live.

Those complaining they just bought XXXX (LA2, etc), these new LA2P ones are untested so there is highest risk now. The bugs the engineers not yet found will be found by the early adaptors. The discounts later, months from now, will be higher than the code you get now.

You get what you pay for. Technology moves on. Just buy knowing you’ll find something better not too far into the future and if you are wanting to save money, how come you want to buy more when you (probably) have a draw of prior impulse decisions now unused…

1 Like

LIBERTY30US

1 Like

Wasn’t hard to guess the code :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mine cost £79.99 with the preview code :+1:

1 Like

So the preview code is larger discount. While not sharing the code obviously, was it a more complex alphanumeric?

It was an individual code, hence blocking it off

(Linked to previous purchased product serial number)