Re-Watch the Liberty Air 2 Pro Launch Event Here

Hmmm, ended in 50…

Looks like
???783450

1 Like

???99450

Its too short to be unique.

Excelent live stream. Nice earbuds.

Started a little late so had to watch everything at faster playback speed until I caught up :sweat_smile:. Good to see they aren’t priced at $169 or something higher than $150 :joy:. Great stream!

4 Likes

Such a great announcement stream personally don’t think I’m going to get these yet since 130 is still a little steep for me but maybe in the future I’ll cave on them possibly for Black Friday

2 Likes

Was very good stream and well done with the various guests.

Good to see Krish back on with these after the success with the pro 2s last year.

Also excited about the new colorways…

1 Like

Typical selling price $99 early birds $79

The issues so far are the lack of IP rating and APTX although with new drivers it’s unknown if codec would make any improvement.

IP rating may be coming if testing was behind release date schedule?

Happy to see a ANC headset, finally from Soundcore!!

Would have liked to see the headset in the Liberty 2 Pro form-factor, shape and design… good start nevertheless

1 Like

I have seen a lot of “will they add this feature after release?” speculation for new products on here. So far, the answer has almost always been no, don’t buy on potential…

2 Likes

I took this screenshot because for me this was one of my favorite parts. Soundcore products do have great sound and are definitely loved by me ! :grin:

2 Likes

You sound more like me. We do need people to disagree with us as if all did what we do then nothing would happen.

I avoid new products, they are untested, contain weaknesses, some can be addressed by software updates, some are hardware and/or software which are not fixable. It’s best to wait a few weeks / months to see if products to buy or avoid.

With soundcore releasing new products frequently you can be sure eventually a good fit to your needs arise.

Also those who buy new products often own many and have highly unused items.

But if everyone was like me then there would be no testing, no reviews, no updates.

1 Like

I am happy to test out new products - I have done a fair bit of beta testing, and am perfectly happy to find flaws, report on them, and work with the team to improve things.

What I don’t want to do is be a beta tester when I am a paying customer with no direct line to engineering. And I feel that is the case on too many new releases.

3 Likes

I wonder how long it will take for the new buds to arrive? Not had shipping update yet