Reboot of Fresh Prince of Bel Air on Peacock

I remember in the day Will Smith and his tv show that was made from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It was a good little show but it had the comedy feel of its time period.

Now it is returning to tv as a reboot (like other old shows) but it is more of a drama. It looks a little interesting.

1 Like

I liked the original back in the day. Maybe if I get a chance, I’ll checkout the reboot. :+1:

1 Like

I was planning to check it out this weekend but have not had time to yet due to my heating was having an issue after my power was out AGAIN.

Was able to get it to start back again this morning.

2 Likes

There is no inherent reason why power will become more reliable, all the things which make power less reliable are increasing. Increasing demand, more severe weather, more wind, more rain, more heat, move from gas to electric.

Time for something to be done locally, e.g. move home or just build more local off-grid capability. Not a Soundcore specific topic but over at Anker…

As for the F.PoB.A I don’t see a need for a reboot, can’t new writers just be fresh themselves?

I am in a bad area.

I live at bottom of valley
I am in rural area
We have limited sunlight.

I would love to be able to go partly or totally off grid

I agree with just making it fresh but pigeon hole themselves by their ideals at time. It is just too easy to redo a shoe to make it “new” and to capture the older viewers with a lackluster reboot sometimes

I know at times they get rid of some shows too early