Recommended burn-in track/tool for my Life Q20s?

Recommended burn-in track/tool for my Life Q20s?
Let me know in the comments! :+1:

I would skip burning in and just use them. Haven’t seen any issues starting with mine from day one.

1 Like

I agree and disagree.

I’ve never used burn in tracks. I have heard many good and bad things about them.

I would just use them, and they will burn in naturally eventually. Mine did after around 80hrs of playtime

2 Likes

I always use jlabs burn in audio files

1 Like

There is really no need for a special tool.
If you use them it will be perfectly done that way.

1 Like

I just use them and let them get better with age.

If you do want a burn-in track, you can use Kung Fu figning by Carl Douglas. LOLOLOL

I hear a lot of people say that song just burns their ears. LOLOLOL

Never used any such burn-in tracks. Does it really needed ? I’m not an expert.

2 Likes

No, definitely no.
The speaker’s membrane gets free by using.
Same with earbuds.

I just bought a second icon mini. I’m going to burn in the new one using that method, and just listen to my original one to burn it in. I will then compare the two and post the results.

I’ve used burn in methods before, but I think I’ll get better results comparing between two of the same type of speaker. If that makes sense

1 Like

I bet you will hear no difference!
And how will you “compare” the two speakers?
By listening only? :thinking:

Yeah just listening. If I can’t hear a difference then I won’t burn in any more speakers. If I think the one that I “burned in” sounds better, then I might burn in more speakers.

Only the test will tell :smiley:

burn

4 Likes

Let @Techman use your method @Chiquinho to burn his new Icon :rofl:
He will agree that there will be difference in sound :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I never have done and prob never will. I just use them as is from day 1.

Just gonna leave this here.

You if he is not willing to burn it that way, he maybe can burn it in an oven. :wink:

1 Like

I got a big one here I can do “burn in” for you ALL!

1 Like

That’s an oven?

Depends on the headphones but I usually just make sure to listen to music that’s heavy on the bass for the first few weeks. Has worked well for me over the years :slight_smile:

1 Like