Reintroducing Spirit X2 | Available Again on Amazon!

Initially announced last June, Soundcore’s first set of true wireless earphones with ear hooks is finally on Amazon again after being available for a few months last year… Take a look at Spirit X2!

Features & details

• 100% More Bass: Inspired by technology found in high-end speakers, BassTurbo positions an acoustic chamber behind the driver to add powerful bass resonance. BassUp technology, then injects even more bass intensity via a custom algorithm.
  • Extreme Sweatproof: IP68 defend against dust and water with SweatGuard technology to resist the corrosive nature of sweat. Lasts 100x longer than ordinary true wireless earbuds thanks to a submarine structure and hydrophobic nano coating.
  • Incredible Endurance: Get 9 hours of intense listening from a single charge and boost that to 36 hours with the included charging case. That’s up to 5 weeks of workouts on a single charge. In a rush? Charge the true wireless earbuds for 10 mins to listen for up to 2 hours.
  • Effortless Comfort: True wireless earbuds with extra-flex eartips and hooks ensure a free, satisfying, and invincible fit, no matter how hardcore your workout. Comes with an extensive selection of tips and wings for tailored listening.
  • Clear Calls: cVc 8.0 noise reduction effectively isolates your voice while removing background noise. You’re heard clearly from any location.
  • Better Bluetooth: Qualcomm aptX audio technology delivers exceptional, lossless sound quality over your Bluetooth connection.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit X2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $79.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment) and should begin shipping within four to five days.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first set of true wireless earphones with ear hooks? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

1 Like

I saw this earlier. Also available on soundcore.com, along with the spirit dot 2.

1 Like

Finally, about time. Too bad I don’t have anymore coupons to order them right now

2 Likes

Nice glad to see maybe I’ll save up for them
too many things to want and not enough money :joy:

1 Like