Reintroducing Spirit X2, ONLY $79.99!

Soundcore has just rereleased Spirit X2… Take a look!

Features & details

• Truly-wireless earphones: Let you listen to your favorite tracks, so you won’t be held back by wires.
  • Rechargeable battery: Get 9 hours of intense listening from a single charge and boost that to 36 hours with the included charging case. Charge for 10 mins to listen for up to 1.5 hours.
  • IP68 sweat-resistant design: The headphones is defined with exclusive Sweat Guard technology to resist the corrosive nature of sweat.
  • Built-in microphone: Enables simple hands-free chatting via a compatible device. cVc 8.0 noise reduction effectively isolates your voice while removing background noise for a flawless call experience.
  • Bluetooth interface: Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
  • In-ear design: Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full, uninterrupted audio.
  • Headset controls: Include volume, on/off, answer/end, play/pause, next/previous track, reject call, pair mode, voice assistant and equalizer preset.
  • 12mm composite bio-cellulose drivers: Along with BassTurbo, and BassUp™ technology deliver hard-hitting sound.
  • Stereo design: Delivers crisp tones.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit X2 is available to order now from bestbuy.com for $79.99 (was $99.99) and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s revived Spirit X2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!!

There if no image, you may want to edit / include a pic :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, a picture would be great :wink:

1 Like

Strange that the image didn’t copy over…

It can be very hard to tell when a product hasn’t been released yet vs just isn’t available from that source. Thanks for the heads up, these actually look like the best true wireless headphones in soundcore’s lineup for me.

1 Like

Can i ask what the whole reintroducing is about??

1 Like

Yes, please do.

Basically, Spirit X2 (and many more such as Spirit Dot 2) were planned for release in 2019, and somehow these releases got delayed,

Now that they are finally released… hence the title “Reintroducing” … you may see this on at least one more Spirit Dot 2 (please please :crossed_fingers: )

Mine lasted exactly a week and now the left earbud randomly changes tracks and turns the volume down. They sound pretty good, and specs-wise they go above and beyond what I’m looking for. I tried Powerbeats Pro and the charging case was too unreliable, so I returned those. Found these Soundcore Spirit X2 and was really excited as I’ve always been a fan of Anker’s stuff.

They worked great for a week, but now they’re useless. Songs restart every 20 seconds or so because the left bud is sending spurious remote control commands or something, is my best guess.

Super frustrating and disappointing. A swing and a big miss for me.

1 Like

Some have talked about a revised X2 with app compatibility but as I contanted Anker via AliExpress on this, they said they have no such plans for the X2s.

I’m actually shopping for tws eabuds with earhooks right now but am a bit hesitant concerning the X2s. I wonder why they went with the ‘vertical’ design (the earbud chassis goes along the front side of the ear where other earbuds have only the soft earhooks touch that area) which obviously means higher danger of ear fatigue and less compatibility with glasses. Love the IP68 rating and high battery life although dislike the lack of smart features (which probably means no app support) and no wireless charging. The cons aren’t deal breakers by no means but the possible issue with comfort is.

1 Like

The design of these is a little strange to me as well. I think that vertical hard shell is the battery pack area, which allows these to have much longer battery life than the spirit dot, etc. But it does seem like shrinking that so only the soft plastic was on top of the ear / possibly interfering with glasses would have been worthwhile. Even if it shortened battery life to 4-5 hours instead of 9 - can’t imagine there are many people taking advantage of in ear workout headphones for 9 hours straight as it stands.

1 Like