Remove devices from device list on Soundcore app

Hi I’ve just got the Liberty 3 Pros. I notice that on the Soundcore app (under ‘More settings’ - ‘Device List’), there is a list of devices the earphones have previously been connected to. I’m wondering if there’s a way to remove the devices from this list. Thanks

1 Like

Swipe from right to left, then click on the ‘x’ to remove.

I don’t think that’s an option in the newer app, can you send a screen shot? This is all I see

Thanks for your replies. I’ve attached screenshots of the device list. There doesn’t seem to be any option to swipe left or right on the devices

1 Like

I have the same question. What is the way to remove devices from history?

What happens when you uninstall and install the app?

That info stays. Mine are a refurbished pair and they had the old owner’s device list and their HearID when I installed the app for the first time. I reset the earbuds and it deleted that stuff.

Well that is extremely odd as I see the opposite. Screenshots below as proof.

I’m on Android…

I begin with all my devices.

I then go to the settings , apps , Soundcore

I then force stop

I then delete storage

I then run the app, it needs me to login, then I have no devices.

So it’s odd same tip doesn’t work for you.

1 Like

I see the problem. We’re talking about different screens. See the screenshots from the original poster above. It’s Device List in More Settings.

Ahh…

So for a Soundcore device, already connected, what devices it has paired with.

That is how they are doing multipoint.

Does a full reset clear that list? I see you mention you did a reset, so I suggest doing that again and leave them longer in case.

Do not have these but should be an easy way to get rid of… Have you tried to slide left or right on the name to see if it gave an option to delete.

By elimination, if a reset of the buds doesn’t delete it from the bud itself, and yet something is remembering what the buds connected before, then Soundcore app must be uploading connections to their servers and then downloading again when you connect again.

So they simply forgot to add a delete capability.

It’s therefore a suggestion.

Note the EU is keen of people being able to delete data so as it’s now may be illegal.

1 Like

Full reset does clear it, though you also lose HearID.

I also contacted support and they confirmed there’s no way to manually delete devices.

Confused.

Does a reset delete devices yes or no? If it does delete then the issue there’s no granular deletion only a full deletion. If it doesn’t then means the devices are stored in a server and redownloaded.

It does. That’s what I meant by “full reset does clear it”, but it also clears all other customization that’s not saved on the app. That includes HearID and some other stuff.

So the ask of Soundcore is a granular erasure in the app of some device connections.

I’d have thought that is easy and is an app update. Just needs therefore it to float to top of wishlist.

Given there is a workaround (delete everything and then redo HearID) I doubt it will be a top priority. But keep asking, is how you get it.

It is still weird they left that on there but glad the reset does clear it for your…

1 Like

How to remove on iPhone soundcore app:
Click on the person icon at bottom right
Then click “My Devices”
then swipe right to left, and a X will pop up. Click that to delete.

Note that you cannot do the swipe from the home page. Only the “My Devices” page accessed from the account page will allow you to delete.

3 Likes

That is the correct response. That worked.

2 Likes