Replacement Tips...Suggestions

Hello All!:metal:t4:
I am new to the community. Received LP2 for Christmas. So far, have been super pleased with them. Sound Quality was a very important factor in determining my purchase, especially in the sub-$150 price range. The LP2 are nothing short of amazing. However, I find myself in a small quandary with the stock tips: When i sweat, even just a little, the left bud won’t seat will. It’s annoying. So, I am constantly having to fiddle with it.
Has anyone replaced the stock silicone tips with foam ones? If so, what make and size? I used to use IEMs a few years back in live music settings, and the foam tips always worked well.
Any suggestions would be welcome. I did a search here but to no avail.

Thanks everyone and anyone!

2 Likes

I have not. I know some folks that have two difference size buds in each ear. If it falls out maybe go up a size for a firmer fit until you could find other buds

2 Likes

Thank you Duane. I was looking at some tips from Comply. A little pricy, but they have good ratings and make some as a direct fit for my LP2s. I appreciate your input!

2 Likes

Welcome. I know they fit me pretty good but I know your pain a little as my wife’s ears seems to have some issues with certain earbuds as well. May have to check those out for her at some point in time

1 Like