Request Dark theme / Dark mode on iOS (Solved after update on 22Jan 2022)

Please come out dark theme / dark mode of soundcore app on iOS system , it too bright while adjusting EQ, thank.

3 Likes

+1 for that. Would be a great addition.

1 Like

Great idea… you can also contact service@soundcore.com as they can let their technical staff know of this

Thank soundcore take asap action about feedback from user ,come out dark mode for us , I like to use dark mode a lot , guys please update to latest version to use dark theme.

2 Likes

Soundcore heard your suggestion :+1:

1 Like

I wonder if the Android version also has a Dark Mode? I’m going to have to check that out.

1 Like

@Steve976 This is the dark mode for Android, but dark blue text on a black background is hardly visible. I can’t use it :worried:.

1 Like

Thanks for checking that @sodojka , I appreciate it. :+1:

1 Like

Just got mine update for dark mode, nice on the iPad that the GUI actually fits in screen now.

Big ups to adding in the white noise feature, I’ll have to check that out later.

2 Likes

but how to activate dark mode in soundcore app? Just updated app, but cant find this option…

It it’s like Android, you have to pick the Dark Theme for your device. There was no setting in the App on Android either.

1 Like

I know dark mode has been a pain to do on the web unless you have a extension on your browser