Request for Update on Gallery for Monday's Core Update

Request for Update on Gallery for Monday’s Core Update

Missing Gallery on Soundcore… Is this going to be coming back??

@Hannah would be great if you could provide some insight on Gallery for Monday’s Core Update

1 Like

It looks like it will be back soon but I believe they removed it for the time being because it is attached to Reviews category.

1 Like

I think the new gallery will be those weekly themed photo competitions

Yea I guess they’ll announce the theme in Monday’s Core Update but can’t really stop people from posting non-themed photo so wonder how they’ll enforce that

The only good thing about the thread was it wasn’t a lot of spam posts. However I am really hopeful the gallery’s comes back

1 Like

I’m missing those nice photos :wink:

I’m curious as well. But without a point incentive for individual posts, they may prefer to just get whatever is submitted in a weekly thread, and hopefully get better quality from fewer entries.

Would be nice to hear how gallery 2.0 will evolve. I recall a lot of good suggestions previously, so hope some are taken to heart.

:thinking:

1 Like

We have been told they are “working” on an update.
This could take some time.
New rules!

The gallery was getting more and more boring.
(always simple photos of cases of earbuds) :wink:

I’m afraid Gallery will not be returning. The new format will be a new theme or product focus each week, which Sean and Hannah will create a thread for.

If you check out last Monday’s Core Update, that’s how we’ll be running image and video content collection moving forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think thats not a such good decision:
There are some here who don’t have the products referring to.

But let us see if there are participants. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update… It is sad to know Gallery will not be coming back :cry:

Will check the new theme coming up…

1 Like

Maybe they’ll focus on some that are owned by most like Flare series or new Spirit earbuds (to name a couple)

I agree I hope they stick to more general themes like the one for this week because there were already only a couple entering

I was rally hopeful the gallery would come back. I hope this thread works out well

1 Like

I was never a fan of the Gallery… Think this is the right decision. Hope one isn’t added to the Anker Community.

2 Likes

I agree, I wasnt a fan either as far too many people posted similar photos and continued to do so just to gather points. The gallery was meant to highlight products people owned, not be there personal showcase in different settings on a continued basis

3 Likes

I agree, probably needed to have it be once a week for points to carve out the abundance of post.

There were some very high quality or very low quality photos… let us see how the new format works…

Though it lasted for a year, Gallery did help me improve on photography skills… :slight_smile: (whatever good or bad )

1 Like

I was complaining always the same simple photos. - > Only cases of earbuds.

That is boring meanwhile.
More creativity is really needed.
Otherwise there is no more need of such a “Gallery” .