[RESOLVED] Soundcore mini 3 not connecting party cast

You’d have to publish to YouTube as an unlisted video and the share the YouTube link here.

Probably not necessary at this point

1 Like

Thank you!!! I have been trying to get this to work for weeks, this is the solution that worked for me!

2 Likes

This worked!! Thank you so much!!

Super movie-instruction👏.

1 Like

I did it in my soundcores 3, and it work! Thank you!

Soundcore party is actually double stereo, or double mono. With stereo, it can vary what comes out of either speaker, but with double mono, each speaker plays the same. It’s a bit of a cheek to say it’s real stereo when it isn’t.

Party cast is a double “mono” or “stereo”
I really prefer TWS.
I can check and adjust the 2 channels via software.

What’s TWS?

There are two types of connection most soundcore speakers can be paired together.
Partycast up to 100 and TWS only 2 (True Wireless Sound -> Stereo)

I was gifted as a thankyou a Mini 3, then kept trying to win another and then got a Mini 3 in giveaway so now own two.

I tried to get Partycast working. I followed the manual (from the app) and plain didn’t work. The press hold method in manual didn’t work, all that happened was the audio swapped from playing on one alternating on the other. So just kept pressing buttons til eventually worked.

However once it began working, it worked really well, I had one Mini 3 downstairs and one upstairs, connected to a tablet, and as I moved around house with tablet both Mini 3 kept a clear audio signal. So I like the product but the manual needs an update.

I think I’d like another Partycast speaker to get more spread in the house.

1 Like

Soon to be 100?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mini 3 pros are very difficult to pair.
Should not be that difficult.
After pairing, one speaker continues to cut in and out.
Is there a software fix for this?