Review of the Life Q35

I found a pretty good review of the Life Q35’s here.

3 Likes

I am on my 4th Q30 under warranty replacement, the most recent failure being the headband cracked and broke the wires. I suspect Q35 suffers from similar vulnerability.

I really like my Q30 and didn’t ask for return+refund as despite the flaws it’s very good value and nothing comes close in features performance for the price.

The ambient mode is more useful to me than ANC now as I’ve moved house to somewhere very quiet so don’t need ANC but I do need to hear the Mrs Geek tell me again how wonderful I am and modest about my technology choices. Moved from terrace to a detached during the summer so my ANC needs went recently.

I am more interested right now in the Frames as I do a lot of outdoor listening to things on my bike. I wish I could win or review them.

2 Likes

I read this review with interest.
Thanks for finding and sharing

2 Likes

Nice review. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I’ve had my Q35s since release and I’m rough on them. I use them for working, yardwork, and general daily activities and haven’t the headband crack yet. I think they may have fixed that flaw in the 35s.

3 Likes

Pretty sure this review was posted back in May

It’s possible. I’ve only been here since April and I don’t recall seeing it. I’m sure others are newer than me. If someone reads it and ends up buying the Q35 because of the review, I don’t see the harm.

2 Likes

Here is a newer review and one you certainly haven’t read :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

[quote=“element321, post:5, topic:4116489, full:true”]I use them for working, yardwork, and general daily activities and haven’t the headband crack yet. I think they may have fixed that flaw in the 35s.
[/quote]

Same here with my Q30. They’ve been work for chore days and cutting the lawn a few times and I haven’t had the band break on them.

1 Like

I have 3 pairs of Soundcore Over the ears and none of them have broken, even at the weak spots. I’ve been very impressed with the craftsmanship of the headphones.

2 Likes