Hello soundcore community wonderin if anyone has an idea on why this stopped workin? My dad just got em a month ago and is gonna try to bring back to walmart in Arizona but if its past that 30 days or they won’t exchange I was gonna see if anyone might have any ideas? Email or call soundcore maybe? Hope any and all who see this are well and healthy and thanks in advance for any advice on the matter!!
Hello there, we kindly ask you to try the following troubleshooting as those have proven to oftentimes already help:
- Delete (forget/ignore) the pairing records for the headphones Soundcore Life Dot 2 NC on your device (phone/tablet/etc.) and turn off the Bluetooth.
- Reset the earbuds using the following steps:
- Open the charging case;
- Press and hold the button behind the charging case for 10 seconds. The LED indicators of the earbuds will flash red 3 times and then the right LED rapidly flash white
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your device again, search for the Soundcore Life Dot 2 NC and pair the device to see if that worked.
- Please try with another device (phone/tablet/etc.) and see if the issue is the same.
If you have tried the troubleshooting suggested and you are still experiencing the issue, please send the walmart receipt to email@example.com and we can move on with the process for a warranty claim.
Thank you for that response!!! I’m gonna call him in mornin amd have him try this!!
The turning off bluetooth part is often missed as “I deleted pairing, shouldn’t have an impact” is not true as devices will sometimes reconnect anyway after pairing deleted. That connection then persists over a failed reset.
Did you install the larger earwings/earbuds? If so that might be an issue. I have this same pair and this issues. Case isn’t designed to take the larger earbuds/earwings. Sometimes they pop out or don’t seat properly. I found the the ones that come installed from the factory or smaller work the best. I talked to several other users that had this same issues and they agree that its a design issue.
For me I have to take the earwings off before each charge. I decided to give these to my wife so I wouldn’t have to deal with it.
Update to all and I appreciate all the feedback… he took them back to walmart and they tried to help him troubleshoot em in the electronics dept and after not figuring em out they let him exchange them fir brand new pair even tho it had been 1.5 months!!! But he loves them and I will keep this all in mind in case of future issues!!
Glad to hear he’s had a good experience w/ Walmart.
Hope these ones fair better. Keep us posted
Will do!! Amd im glad they exchanged em too cuz they really didn’t have to vein he had them for as long as he did but thought it was pretty dang nice of them!!