Right earbud not working at all

Hello,

I just bought Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds, and the right earbud is not responding at all, no light is emanating from them. I have charged the case fully and I also reset the earbuds per the manual instructions a number of times, however the right earbud is still not responding. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you got a dud earbud on your hands. You should email service@soundcore.com and they can help you out. Make sure to have your order details and S/N handy since they will ask for that for verification

I agree it’s probably a dud for warranty replacement. If early and from Amazon it’s faster to order again and return.

If they were older I’d be suggesting check for debris and clean the pins with isopropyl alcohol on a qtip.

So it’s possible in the factory some debris got into the case, look inside with flashlight and magnifying glass for anything on the dud side not looking identical to the working side.

1 Like

Hey, we are sorry to hear the right earbud of your Liberty Air 2 is not responding at all. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

1. Confirm the charging case has power left (press the button on the case and note if an LED is illuminated).
  2. Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. Then put earbuds correctly into the case.
    When you put the earbuds back into the charging case, the first and third lights on the case flash twice to indicate both earbuds are charging normally.
  3. Connect the case with the included USB-C cable and plug it into a USB power source.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

1 Like

@anny.peng I wrote it down
this answer in case there is a problem with my headphones.
Thanks- a very good and accurate answer👍🏻!