RTINGS.com review of LA2P

Just published earlier…

3 Likes

Great share!!

Will check it out soon after this meeting. :frowning:

I agree with battery performance…it is just bad

Anybody catch the possible oops on the back of the box?? 26 hrs total vs 7 per bud…

I’m going to run them done ver the next few week, and see what I get. But expecting a little over 5 hrs…

Really surprised they got less than 4 hrs, quite the detailed breakdown,

My first test was around 3-4 hours…

After that didn’t use them much, only 1 h daily. But I noticed that case has a lower battery

The only issue in testing is your test will have different variables than their test. I bet soundcore test values are purely flat in bass and treble. Hope your tests go pretty well

Great share

Very interesting, however, as they say in the article testing they do is useful but real-life usage will differ. For me, as I keep them in the case unless I’m using them, battery life hasn’t been a problem.
Having said that, I’m not using them all the time. I work 3 and a half days a week and use them on my commute and my break for about 45 minutes to an hour each time, 2 or 3 times each day I work.
The microphone may sound tinny but my supervisor hasn’t commented about my sound when I call to clock in, so presumably it’s audible. I can hear him much better now, the ANC really works! Custom set ANC for me and it definitely makes a difference with traffic noise but this is the first time I’ve used ANC so I don’t know how good it is in comparison to others.

That is long enough for a lot of things, but not quite what I would like to see. Surprised it was that short.

Well have to compare notes once you give yours a go. Mine got swiped by the missus… lol