Say “Hi” to the Collective’s Newest Crew Member!

Hey there, denizens of the Soundcore Collective!

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well as we approach the holiday season.

I’m Aaron, and it’s great to meet all of you! Some of you may be familiar with me from previous posts on the Anker Community, and our weekly talk shows on Amazon Live. Well now, I’ve finally succumbed to all the peer pressure and joined the Collective. I suppose it was inevitable.

We’re going to talk about all things music, Soundcore, and more; bringing you spicy hot takes and amazing activities.

What about me, you might ask? I love it when people ask me that!

For those of you who might not be familiar with me, I’m originally from the Midwest but have lived in a bunch of different places, including three different cities in China.

I also like all kinds of games, from tabletop RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons (I have acquired a small following of people who enjoy my DMing style) to computer and video games. Lately, I’ve been playing quite a bit of Magic the Gathering Arena (green ramp, stompy, for those in the know).

But we’re here to talk about music, right? I like all different genres of music, and I’m especially interested in the use of music in storytelling and film. If I have to pick something that’s perennially bumping in my head though, I’d encourage those who enjoy EDM to check out Danger’s album “太鼓” (he’s not Chinese or anything, I guess he just thought the characters looked cool as an album title). As the kids say, it slaps.

Speaking of slaps, if you get the chance please make sure to slap @Will a high-five for all his work on the Collective. Since I’m here now, you’ll probably be seeing a bit less of him. Don’t worry though, he is sure to pop in from time to time to visit us!

All said, it’s nice to meet you, Collective! Since I’m new around here, I need a little help from our Collective veterans. Can you tell me what regular features to watch out for, some of your favorite activities, and generally help me to get the lay of the land?

Looking forward to lots of fun in the months to come!

• Aaron
10 Likes

Guten Morgen, and a warm welcome from München Bavaria! :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome!! I was like wait your not new haha! Glad to have you on this side of the house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Side note: Are you going to get Baldur’s Gate 3 for PC? Saw that you mention D&D and that you like video games.

1 Like

Welcome to the Collective!

1 Like

Good to know you @SoundcoreAaron and welcome onto the collective :+1:

1 Like

Welcome @SoundcoreAaron! Looking forward to your involvement in the community (even though you’ve already been involved)!

1 Like

I have it and like it a lot (Warlock FTW) but I’m waiting for the final version to play it all the way through

1 Like

Howdy! We’ve spoken before with me under the guise of the AnkerOfficial moniker…nice to speak to you in “person!”

1 Like

Hi (It won’t let me just put two characters so I just typed this :wink:)

1 Like

Hi @SoundcoreAaron,

Things to know…

Monday- Core update and different winners
Tuesday-Amazon Live
Sunday- Soundcore podcast.
Ever so often - Soundcore sessions with grassroot artist.

I am a gamer myself and I am enjoying the strike headset as well from Soundcore.

I think we need a game section since not all of soundcore is just music and will push for it ever so often.

Me and @TechMan are your current mods. Will try to remember to add you to a message or two that we have with the other admins.

4 Likes

Welcome Aaron, glad to have you here with us

1 Like

I second this!

Awesome! Yeah, I can’t wait till for the final release :slight_smile: Larian Studios is awesome and will make this one heck of a game.

1 Like

Welcome to the collective @SoundcoreAaron! @Duane_Lester said everything about this collective so hope you enjoy around here

1 Like

When I see this pic, I have a crazy vision of him ready to do some magic or just had done magic. LOLOL

So, I forgot to say welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hey @SoundcoreAaron glad to have you aboard… yep @Duane_Lester has you all set. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

hey Aaron so happy to see you join us! welcome to the family

1 Like

Hello Aaron. I remember you from some of the Anker streams.

1 Like

Welcome to the soundcore party, hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

So many welcomes but no response!
Too busy Aaron? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like