See All News & Reviews for Liberty Air 2 Pro Here (Updated 1/26/2021)

How much was it off? I entered my Q20 serial number and beat the escape room and only have received the 30% code that everyone else got.

1 Like

Same here, I beat the Escape Room and have received an email for 30% off

Awesome work @Loz and the whole Soundcore team!

2 Likes

Hey! I saw your video on these. I liked how detailed it was. :smiley:
@EL_JEFE_REVIEWS

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

That’s really up to the software itself. I have Soundcore devices that are all compatible with multiple software. If the software company pushes out an update that breaks stuff, it’s on them. Similarly, if Soundcore pushes an update that break stuff, then we let them know and they push out another update relatively soon. If Soundcore’s track record are indicative of anything, it is likely that you might receive a dud so reach out to customer support (especially in the early month or 2 since not many here will go right ahead and buy these).

Multipoint connection isn’t available on these. Check the review by @Insider:

I watched a bunch of videos and noticed there seem to be some custom ones they made for you tubers wonder if these will eventually be a giveaway like with the Liberty 2 pro

2 Likes

Man I wish my channel was like theirs and I could have my own custom logo one. Plus it would be nice to work hand in hand with Soundcore on product development.

5 Likes

Going to have to binge watch the vids and reviews tonight… make for a great end to a wonderful day.

Buds look great, esp the sapphire blue ones.

edited to add comments on vids:
Very nice curated collection of reviews. Seemed that there wasn’t much overlap in the reviews.
Fav was Justin’s as he offered more depth look at the app
LTT had a touch of comedic relief to it
Overall good mix from some great influencers

Nicely done soundcore team… :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

If the team would like to send me a pair to test I’m always available! Proud owner of the liberty air 2 :grinning:

Definitely a great announcement

Buying a brand new product before the product has been rolled out to a lot of people is always a risk. See the hissing issue on the liberty 2 pros. But the specs on this look great!

5 Likes

The sapphire blue is mesmerizing… very classy colorway…

Watched quite a few of the posted reviews and some others not posted

Found one from anker insider too . Josh did a good job.

2 Likes

I gotta check some of these reviews out

Enjoyed the review. Made sure I watched yours first. The case looks awesome!

1 Like

How do these stack up to the Liberty air 2s? I have them, and I wouldnt really want to buy these if the sound quality itself isnt better.

Also, how many different touch controls can be programmed into these?

Good question, surely someone can do a side by side comparison already or soon.

I expect the main issue are the obvious that if add features you add weight so more likely to fall out. These also have less water protection.

Sound comparison is going to be subjective.

I think I would still lean towards black, but the blue would be a pretty good second choice.

1 Like

Blue was sold out🥲. So got black for now

1 Like

Nice review but I forgot how young he was.

1 Like