See All News & Reviews for Liberty Air 2 Pro Here (Updated 1/26/2021)

You need a BT5 phone, then each channel is sent to each bud. Otherwise whichever bud is taken out of case first then forward to the other.

Common issue is the buds get confused when users do not know what is multipoint and pair and connect to multiple devices like laptops and phones and then they begin connecting separately.

2 Likes

Thanks for explanation… So that is yes for my question :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was the code Liberty30XX where XX is US? That’s a generic code and XX UK DE work.

Codes specific to an individual may be country specific would be more random alphanumeric. Swap with someone else?

2 Likes

So many reviews. Well coordinated

1 Like

I’ve just received another email with a UK code - you are quite correct that the XX is the country code.

Cheers

1 Like

Excellent! These really look like a good buy.

1 Like

How much was it off? I entered my Q20 serial number and beat the escape room and only have received the 30% code that everyone else got.

1 Like

Same here, I beat the Escape Room and have received an email for 30% off

Awesome work @Loz and the whole Soundcore team!

2 Likes

Hey! I saw your video on these. I liked how detailed it was. :smiley:
@EL_JEFE_REVIEWS

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

That’s really up to the software itself. I have Soundcore devices that are all compatible with multiple software. If the software company pushes out an update that breaks stuff, it’s on them. Similarly, if Soundcore pushes an update that break stuff, then we let them know and they push out another update relatively soon. If Soundcore’s track record are indicative of anything, it is likely that you might receive a dud so reach out to customer support (especially in the early month or 2 since not many here will go right ahead and buy these).

Multipoint connection isn’t available on these. Check the review by @Insider:

I watched a bunch of videos and noticed there seem to be some custom ones they made for you tubers wonder if these will eventually be a giveaway like with the Liberty 2 pro

2 Likes

Man I wish my channel was like theirs and I could have my own custom logo one. Plus it would be nice to work hand in hand with Soundcore on product development.

5 Likes

Going to have to binge watch the vids and reviews tonight… make for a great end to a wonderful day.

Buds look great, esp the sapphire blue ones.

edited to add comments on vids:
Very nice curated collection of reviews. Seemed that there wasn’t much overlap in the reviews.
Fav was Justin’s as he offered more depth look at the app
LTT had a touch of comedic relief to it
Overall good mix from some great influencers

Nicely done soundcore team… :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

If the team would like to send me a pair to test I’m always available! Proud owner of the liberty air 2 :grinning:

Definitely a great announcement

Buying a brand new product before the product has been rolled out to a lot of people is always a risk. See the hissing issue on the liberty 2 pros. But the specs on this look great!

5 Likes

The sapphire blue is mesmerizing… very classy colorway…

Watched quite a few of the posted reviews and some others not posted

Found one from anker insider too . Josh did a good job.

2 Likes

I gotta check some of these reviews out