Should I buy LA2/L2P

Hi,
currently Im still on my OnePlues Bullets Wireless, but I’ve been wanting to upgrade to one of those two Soundcore headphones, BUT they are getting a little old and judging on Soundcore releases, there should be a new product coming up, right?

What is your opinion, is it a good time to buy?
Did they fix the hiss in the L2P’s?
Did any of those products get a significant feature via FW upgrade since their release?

Thank you!

• I would say that if your bullets work like they should, you should wait to upgrade. Liberty 3 or 3 pro or something new should be coming out soon (I hope).

• I don’t think they fixed the hiss in L2Ps but that’s a question for others here who own them so I’m not 100% sure

• “Significant” is a relative term so if you mean Transparency mode via firmware upgrade, then no L2P doesn’t have that yet

I think you should wait a little bit the life dot 2 NC’s are going to be available and I’d assume they are going g to be better than the l2p

If you can wait I would personally and I feel a lot depends on user preference

Thanks guys! It’s nothing that urgent, my Bullets still work fine, but I wanted a sound upgrade and Soundcore offering seems very nice even today, but I don’t want to buy headphones and a week later see that there are new ones…
I’ll wait then!

1 Like

I have the L2Ps and would strongly advocate for them, especially when you can customize button function with in the app… keep an eye out for a deal… lots get posted up here for the various markets.

No hiss present in mine that I’ve noticed… got them late July.

1 Like

If you are thinking you’d be using these allot for calls… something with an extended leg like the air 2s might be better suited to your needs

I have had liberty 2 pro since last Dec and they have been awesome… no issues use 6 to 8hrs a day. 5 to 6 days a week… soundwise nothing touches them and thats my honest opinion… not the Sony xm3 the 1st gen sennheiser momentums not the jabra elite active 75t not the jaybird run xt or the jaybird vista… ive had em all … and yes I live best buys return policy lol !!! That bein said few months ago my brother bought the air 2 and he loves them… soundwise tho the liberty 2 pro is whole nother level … and when they go on sale for 109.99 in 2 days im tellin everyone I know to buy them!!! They are the best of the best soundwise in my opinion and also best fit and ton of other great features… wireless charging use independently etc!!! If ya can afford the 2 pro… especially when they go on sale I gaurantee you will be blown away by how awesome they are and especially coming from the earbuds ya have right now!!!