Sleep headphones

I think some soundcore headphone / pods/ headband that can be worn while sleeping would be a good idea.
Bluetooth would work best as wires can get asy to connect charging lead - e.g. magnetic?

https://www.amazon.com/Truly-Wireless-Soundcore-Headphones-Graphene-Enhanced-Water-Resistant/dp/B07SJFY5BK/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=liberty+dot+2&qid=1619204137&sr=8-4

If you scroll down to the comparison you will see it does say sleep. :slight_smile:

I have these and I actually fell asleep with them in once. They are small enough to sit in the inside of the ear and not cause you some issue much issue.

I think it is the only one that state sleep on them.

1 Like

As Duane said some are possible but I would personally be careful sleeping with things in your ears

1 Like

Wireless buds and sleeping are a very bad idea, particularly if you’re the designer and you sell in countries which care, profits gone with the “isn’t it obvious”.

Over-ear would be better idea.

Thanks for the suggestion. They look ok and currently on offer.
I would rather not have things inside my ears at night. I have tinnitus and wear hearing aids to help with it. These can make inside my ears sore, so want time without something inside my ears.

Ideally something like a head band worn over the ears, but lightweight / cool and comfortable.
With good quality sound. Easy to charge and 8 hours playback time.

Try to look at the spirit x2 about 80

I do not think those are in your ear as much

I think this might be a little better. It’s basically a headband with speakers in them, so you can’t swallow it and would be more comfortable because after all, it is a headband. Here is the link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082NZCHD3?pd_rd_i=B082NZCHD3&pd_rd_w=tbAyW&pf_rd_p=3465d0d7-4e28-4692-b633-326c458deaa4&pd_rd_wg=0wQoP&pf_rd_r=84KN5B77PSWG4K52R361&pd_rd_r=ff18dedf-d11a-44f6-83c6-15a5069bec49

In think it’s pretty dangerous to sleep with earbuds.

Me too @VertigoXX

1 Like

I don’t like the idea of falling asleep with earbuds in, especially truly wireless ones.
However, it’s a great idea for them to work on. I had a few of headbands with headphones built in.

I preferred the wired ones over the Bluetooth headband I had because they were much slimmer and I didn’t have to worry about battery life.

If Soundcore were to dig into this, here are some of my thoughts:

• Offer a headband model, a sleep mask model, and a premium mask model that uses light patterns to promote sleep or other activities (see Urbandroid)

• It’s got to be comfortable and stay in place. Big bulging pieces aren’t helpful for sleeping

• If it’s Bluetooth, ensure that you can set a timer for the headphones to shut off, so they’re not dead in the morning

2 Likes

That sounds like a great plan @James315

1 Like