Sleep options on the Soundcore Wakey

Add more sleep sound options on the wakey, like thunderstorms and rainforest instead of just straight rain.

I would prefer adding the “snoring” of my wife, this helps me a lot to fall a sleep immediately :rofl:

3 Likes

I do not have but I actually thought it had more than just straight rain. @Chiquinho , I agree my wife snoring is like soft rose petals blowing in the wind while in a thunderstorm and it can make me fall asleep immediately as well. :rofl:

1 Like

There is more noises for the white noise instead of just the rain. If you play multiples you can probably get a rainforest sound effect out of it :slightly_smiling_face:

It does have more @Duane_Lester I had mine going the one night with all the noises… the birds chirping got annoying though had to cut that one out lol

1 Like

I think the person isn’t saying there aren’t. Multiple I think they are just asking for an update to the app to allow for more options which I would be against at all.

Maybe I should clarify better. I thought it had more rains than just the straight rain. :rofl:

1 Like

I did not know that the clock had white noise that’s kinda cool

1 Like

I wonder how many people think thunderstorms are soothing when sleeping. But yea more options over time would be nice since they support the app and firmware update (from my knowledge at least)

I would actually say thunderstorms are a common one that people find relaxing. Maybe not aggressive but passing storms where you hear the thunder lots of people enjoy. I don’t see why a firmware update to the app wouldn’t all these additions which would be really nice

1 Like

There aren’t other rain sounds just water dripping or the ocean are the other two water ones. they also have wind, camping, birds, chimes, trains, a clock, a fan, and i want to say a farm but am less confident about it.

1 Like

Interesting to know that. Personally I like a quiet environment so even passing thunderstorms keep me up. I don’t mind rain though but thunders are pretty loud here normally so maybe that’s the reason lol