Soda Can Size Speaker - Soundcore Flare Mini

I just got this little speaker, and it is amazing! It is, however, disappointing that I cannot use it with the app. Can you please add this speaker to the app, Anker?:frowning:

Flare Mini does not have the needed hardware for connection to Soundcore App and I dont see Soundcore adding support for it :frowning:

however it works great even without an app to be honest, have pair of these and work great.

If you need the speaker to connect to app, you should plan for the Flare or better, the Flare 2.

1 Like

Before my internet disconnected on my laptop for a sec, I was going to say that they could make a successor to the current Flare Mini that would have hardware needed. Not sure if that would even happen because they already have Flare for people who really want the app support

1 Like

I agree, the flare mini is a good option if you don’t have the money for a flare, so Soundcore should give us a new one that works with the app.

Thanks! I didn’t know it doesn’t have the hardware. That’s too bad. Maybe they’ll make a new version of it that has the necessary hardware?

There are already a lot of Flares … hope Soundcore only does an Upgrade to Flare Mini and not a new model

1 Like

They need to add a lot of their devices to the app - I’m looking at you, Infini soudn bar. Not sure what the app would add to the mini though.

The phone can obviously communicate with it, as this is all over bluetooth anyway. Just a question of whether there are any useful settings that could be changed from the app.

1 Like

I was mainly thinking of things like being able to fully control the light on it, and being able to control the bass and the sound in general.

You don’t need that application.
Use a good music player (eq included of course) on your device
and adjust the basses/sound with that eq.
So all is fine.

By the way using 2 soundcore mini, made adjustments via eq - > the sound is really great.

Of course the “light organs” of some speaker models can only be “tuned” by the app. :smiley:

1 Like

Does the human body have “light organs”?
How about heavy organs?
If so, which are light and which are heavy?
Is Human Anatomy 101 a required course?
:wink:

1 Like

I don’t know if Johann Sebastian Bach composed works for liver, heart or stomach! :smile:
But he definitely didn’t for colour organs. :rofl: