Solar powered headphones?

1 Like

Those are too small for panels.
And panels are sensitive. ( high danger of damage)

2 Likes

Headphones have such long runtimes, I’m not sure why you need that. Plus most can be plugged in for ~5 minutes and get hours more of runtime.

2 Likes

I agree.

If I am out and about I am always with an Anker Powercore anyway to keep my other gadgets going. And my Q30 battery life is so high already I’d not want anything adding weight or unreliability to a headphone.

I do want to see more solar in more things, but my preference is for them to be built into new housing and office designs.

2 Likes

Agreed. I also think they would be a nice addition to Roofs and Hoods of Electric Cars.

2 Likes

i have some panels installed on the roof.
Some for electric power some for warm water.
Too much in summer, none in winter. :grinning:
Depends on the “days of sun per year”.

What to do with the surplus in summer?
H0ow to store the warm water and the electric power?
But we should not discuss here. :wink:
a very complex theme, not only in our days.

2 Likes

I wish I could install panels on my roof but unfortunately I literally live in the trees my home is surrounded by them with tree coverage covering my roof and all my property. It would cost me thousands to cut down trees to give me a large enough area to put up panels or get panels for my roof. If I had thought about it before I purchased my property I would have liked to have a less wooded property but I do love my little house in the woods

1 Like

Trees sounds good. We do need trees. More is better.

But if I were “world president” I’d have this:

1 Like

Better to keep the trees, than to install some panels.
Trees will lats for ever, panes only for a few years.

1 Like