Some people have too much money!

2 Likes

Not only “some people”, Craig!
Better : TOO MANY

3 Likes

Agreebon that. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to understand some of what I see as extravagant purchases. Maybe if I win PowerBall, I’ll get it. :rofl:

1 Like

Whats that?
Is it a lottery one can use ANKER’s powerpoints? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a big Lottery in the USA. We also have another 1 called MegaMillions. They run throughout the whole country 2 times a week each.

Then States have their own lotteries, but the first 2 I mentioned are the Big Money lotteries (also the odds of winning are minuscule).

2 Likes

We have similar, and currently it is holding ~ 55 mil… not near as crazy as powerball which has seen 400 mil +

1 Like

You both should take part.
And if there is a 55 mil winner in CA or US, all of the “old staff” must be invited. from you.
As there are not so many (about 7) it should be nothing for such a 55 mil winner. :rofl:

It’s been over 1.5 Billion at least once that I know of @TheSnarkyOne. If no one wins it rolls over and keeps going up. The higher it gets, the more people play it. Needless to say I played it, but didn’t win. :sob:

$1.586 billion
To date, Powerball holds the world record for largest jackpot set in 2016. The record $1.586 billion jackpot was shared by winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.

Never won in lottery. Probably because never brought lottery ticket :joy:

3 Likes

The tickets were only $2. I’ll spend $2 to try and win 1.5 Billion+. :grin:

Good luck.
If there is any win I am sure not only the few from over the pond will come and visiting you.
That would be a great fun.

The “old” crew together.!
May be we will invite some from the soundcore admins…
But only “maybe” :sweat_smile:

Not to forget that your 1 billion is only a “Milliarde” here in Europe. :rofl:

1 million = 1000 000
1 “Milliarde” = 1000. millions (Europe)
1 billion = 1000 millions US/CA
Thats the difference. Often even journaists dont know when talking about US billions.
So stupid they are
But not we.

2 Likes

I won on the EuroMillions last night – £7 ($8.56, €8.15)

3 Likes

Haha.
7 Pounds = 8.15 Euro that’s great!
This is more than you have to pay for a beer (1/2L) here in MĂĽnchen.
Its about 5 Euros. So 3.15 Euros are left for the tip :rofl:

2 Likes

What I forgot to say was that I purchased 3 tickets at £2.50 each, so technically I didn’t win, but lost £0.50 :weary:

But you had the excitement winning something and you got it.
Here we are “winning” points, but we never get. :rofl:

Have you received any points now? Vanessa was adding points/tickets etc earlier.

I got some points, but no tickets from the top ten.