Someone liked my review! And Bought some Neos because of it!

I got a nice compliment on my Neo review, and someone ordered the Neos because of it! Check it out:

5 Likes

Grats…… It is good to hear those positive reviews. I know with everything that most people mostly want to tell the negative or what somebody did wrong to wear you down instead of the positive and how your efforts have been a positive influence on somebody else. That is why I like this community in that we for the most time are builder uppers and at other times brutally honest. :slight_smile:

I use to complain only on negative outcomes at restaurants as everybody else has. As I got older, I have expressed positive things that people have done right as well. I made a comment to the supervisor of Chick-fil-A about the positive attitude of this one worker and how well she was doing. The supervisor told her that and relayed that my comment made her cry. As somebody recognized her and the job that she was doing from a customer.

2 Likes

Woohoo!! But that is some serious pressure, what if they don’t like them? Never mind, it won’t be a problem since they are great.

1 Like

Congrats @gANKstER you convinced somebody that these are of great quality. You should leave your referral sales links so get credit when your viewers purchase any.

1 Like

It’s always nice to see hard work pay off like this :wink:. Aweomse job.

1 Like

Congrats on the review sale @gANKstER :+1:

1 Like

“Der Pille” is great!
I love that name.
“Die Pille” is better.
But “Pille” is “Pille”.:rofl:

1 Like

I wondered if this was you under some false name :laughing:

2 Likes

I coach teachers for a living, and I’m constantly reminding them that they should give more positive feedback than negative feedback if they want students to succeed. It’s so hard for them to conceptualize. If they are doing it right, why say anything? At that point I point out how well they are doing in their class and praise them for considering increasing their positive feedback. Some of them get it, some don’t :laughing:

1 Like

How many :beers: you had @Chiquinho :laughing:

“Pille” means not only “pill” in German. :wink:
Play on words, but not to explain easily!

1 Like

You are absolutely right.
Positive feedback needs to be much more given in our human cohabitation.
If you get a good support and useful answers from someone, you should give him a
commendation.
All receive criticism so much, and nobody gives a praise.

1 Like