Something New Appeared on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Cancelling-Headphones-Multiple-Bluetooth/dp/B08HMWZBXC

There’s some reviews and photos as well!

1 Like

Wow I wonder if that was a mistake. I think it might be the first pair of headphones with active noise canceling with 40 hours of battery life.

1 Like

Wouldnt really call it a mistake, since you have to have they item listed with pictures before they release date. That way on the backend you can have all the information already available then come release day it’s just flipping the switch to let people order.

3 Likes

Nice find @Mike2468. The reviews are all from UK or Germany so about to check those Amazon websites and see if they are available there. Also they are beta testers (through Amazon Vine) so it’s Amazon sending those units out to customers for free instead of Anker or Soundcore.

Edit: no luck on UK or DE Amazon

2 Likes

Not available here in Germany.

1 Like

Nice finding it on amazon. Still can’t wait to find out the price should be interesting.

I’m pretty sure it is 79.99 original price.

1 Like

You can’t order it - but Amazon shows the price history as $80. So a good sign that the price will be right for the Life Q30!

It does have transparency mode, but they buried it a bit down in the details rather than highlighting it. Apparently not a high importance feature.

More of a teaser… hyped about the new over ears… interested to see where these settle at for price point… $79.99 with the preorder code that’s great!