Song for VertigooXX!

@Chiquinho @The_Professor @Steve976 @TaborTech @Craig_Paterson @ndalby @Duane_lester @cazzy66 @TheSnarkyOne @sean.L

With this song I would like to thank you @VertigoXX from brother Lithuania.
I also lived under communism and I know what censorship is.
Thank you for your courage and many words of truth.
Great text - brilliantly written.
We farmers, the people of the “gang” {as we have been called by one of the members of the community} also have the right to make our point.
We were “second-class friends” here.
The “CB” people could always complain, insult, criticize, post screenshots with proof of our “huge guilt” {leading in the leaderboard}, their threads were not closed. Once, even the region of people participating in the competition was checked so that by accident someone unauthorized would not win the prize. We were insulted, but no one apologized for it.
Now that Vertigo wrote about it, everything is “swept under the rug” and it is not allowed to talk about it. When the “CB” people did exactly the same, it was ok and it was very fun and there was a great discussion about important issues and projects.
I would also like to thank @cazzy66 and @Steve976 for supporting VertigoXX in solidarity.
Thank you and I appreciate it !!!

4 Likes

Well said @sodojka. At least there is no mistaking where we stand here anymore.

They can dish it out to us, but if we stand up for ourselves, we close that down and burn it. It’s all so Hypocritical.

3 Likes

Here is another good song

2 Likes

I will always stand with those who are right. I hate censorship, cliques and those who act as their should not be inclusion. I am also very disappointed in how this was handled. Both by the mod, and admin.

2 Likes

@cazzy66 I am also hugely disappointed.
In normal life, when someone changes jobs, they say goodbye to their co-workers. It proves the culture and man’s good upbringing.
Here, all the admins left without saying goodbye, despite the fact that we had been with them for many months. Hannah, William, some ladies - all left without saying goodbye.
Only Sean wrote something.
As if we were not human, only keyboards to write comments.

2 Likes

I want to play too: Led Zeppelin - No Quarter (Live at Madison Square Garden 1973)

2 Likes