Sound core mini 3 frequently stops

Sound core mini 3 frequently stops playing. Bluetooth connection will be there but it pauses the music and I have to press go in my music player again to continue
Any suggestions

3 Likes

Remove as much interference you can.

Ensure it is only paired with one device is the primary solution.

1 Like

Reset, delete from all devices paired with.
Then connect to only one.
(Does this happen when located very near to the bt device?)

1 Like

Yes it’s happening when it’s near to bt device.
Will test again by connecting to only one device but then we are losing this functionality of multi device connection

1 Like

I would check if there are any updates available for music player as well.

I didn’t think the Soundcore mini 3 had multi point. I would suspect that may be causing the troubles.

Only other thing I could think of, would be if the battery is in need of charge.

1 Like

If there is no multi-connection, this is the reason of course.

Multi is there and it works. Might be the issue when multiple connections are there

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. I haven’t had this issue with mine — yet. Hoping it stays that way.

I have the Mini 3 and I really don’t think it supports Multi-Point (99.9% sure). I would definitely say that’s your problem!

Even if a product supports Multipoint, multiple connections can cause unreliability as Soundcore don’t run concurrent different Bluetooth versions, so say a laptop can connect and “steal” the connection at a different version and so cause the drops.

Don’t blame Soundcore, it’s just an issue of complex systems.

1 Like

Agree.

I actually had issue with my air 2 pro. I was trying to be to quick with connection and was nullifying the pairing

Check other devices and it potential to be anything. Eliminate one thing as you check it oit.

1 Like

Thanks for all your time and suggestions. To conclude, it might be issue when multiple connections are there. Will post again after some time experimenting with different scenarios.

2 Likes