How to connect both earbuds with different devices at a time … or I can use it separately when both are away from each other…
I think you can only pair them together
I think you can but it then involves a full reset to make then work properly together.
- have nothing paired to begin with.
- take out Right ear bud only
- pair with device 1 , do NOT accept it pairing with the L bud.
- disable device 1 bluetooth
- put right bud back in case
- take out left ear bud only
- pair with device 2, ignore its request to pair with L bud.
See if that works.
Some buds let you get away with it, some don’t.
You’ll almost certainly have to delete pairings and reset buds to make work as intended.
I remember seeing some success stories but not sure which bud it was…
If you find something that works, like @The_Professor suggests, please let us know ?
It should be possible if the right is used. I know some of the ones I have do work independent, but the right functions as the primary if both are pulled out of the case.
In pairing should should see a Note L or similar for the single left earbud.
A very interesting way .