Soundcare Liberty Air 2 Pro First Impressions

@TheSnarkyOne I’m originally from Michigan (The Great Lakes State). I love fishing. Here’s a picture of some nice Walleyes. We caught these in a little under 2 hours on Saginaw Bay (a Bay of Lake Huron). The fishing was great that day!

1917134_101588349865100_8032394_n

1 Like

OK, I’ve had a chance to do some more testing. Originally I thought there wasn’t much difference between modes, that changed today. I have an older gas powered Golf Cart that is on the loud side. Today I took it out and was cycling between modes while driving it. There is definitely a pretty big difference:

1. On Normal Mode, it cuts out a lot of the engine noise because of the snug fit with the variety of included tips.
  2. I then switched to Noise Cancellation - Transport - that almost completely blocked out the engine noise. I was impressed
  3. I then switched to Transparency Mode and I could clearly hear the engine noise.

Summary: I was off base with my first impression. In my defense, I only used them for a couple of hours indoors when I originally wrote the first post. I’m more impressed with these Buds by the day!

PS I’m editing the first post so people don’t get the wrong idea.

Any issues with them falling out easily yet? As the tips get polished with use…

I haven’t had any issues yet with them falling out. They are rock solid so far.

@Steve976 Ok. Now I understood everything.:+1:t2:
I thought it was a private property belonging to a small number of people (10-20 families).:grinning: Thanks for the clarification. I live in a town with about 2,000 inhabitants.

Well technically our community is considered private property. You have to live here or be a guest of someone who does to use the amenities (Pools, Lakes, etc). Guests need a pass for their car, etc. We pay regular Federal, State taxes, but also the HOA fee that pays for everything in the community. It’s just owned by more than 10-20 families.

1 Like

@Steve976 Cool, you are lucky to be in this community.
And fishing, as I can see in the photo, is also good for you.:clap:

2 Likes

Nice haul, and the top one looms to be a trout? Rainbow perhaps?

I’ve visited Lake Erie a while back, and enjoyed the locally caught perch.

Alas, sorry for the sidebar on the fish… :flushed:

1 Like

They are actually all Walleyes. The top one was just the biggest one. As a side note, Michigan has 4 of the 5 great lakes. My personal favorite was Lake Michigan. On the Michigan side it had white sandy beaches, blue water, and excellent fishing. Jumbo Perch 12’ and bigger, Salmon, Steelhead, etc (it was also deep). Only a small part of Lake Erie (my least favorite) is in Michigan. Lake Huron is also nice. Lake Superior is in the Upper Peninsula (the coldest). Only Lake Ontario doesn’t border Michigan.

PS No need for he sorry part. I like talking about fishing!

2 Likes

I regret that I am not a fisherman☹️.