Soundcore 2 Firmware Update - Where?

I bought my Soundcore 2 several years ago. I love it, but I never updated its firmware. I downloaded the Anker Update program, but cannot locate any Soundcore 2 firmware ZIP files anywhere.

Can anyone link me to a past firmware update to download, or host one on a file upload site?

Thank you!

@jmonster1471 Soundcore support can help you with firmware request you have. Please reach out to support service@soundcore.com

By the way, are you facing any issues for Soundcore 2 for which you want to upgrade the firmware or want to be on latest greatest version?

Just a word of advice, if things are working fine, let them as is unless you face issues or there is some real great feature requiring update!

Shenoy, thanks for the response! It’s working fine but there is one thing that has always bothered me with it - noticeable volume fluctuations while listening via Bluetooth. I read somewhere that a previous firmware update (might have been 047) resolved this issue.

Got it! Thanks for the details, this does call for update.

Soundcore support service@soundcore.com should be able to help you.

I bought my Soundcore 2 several years ago. I love it, but I never updated its firmware. I downloaded the Anker Update program, but cannot locate any Soundcore 2 firmware ZIP files anywhere.

Can anyone link me to a past firmware update to download, or host one on a file upload site? Might have been 054 to resolved this issue