Soundcore 3 - NOW AVAILABLE FOR $49.99 AMAZON US

Might be pretty good sound since its quite expensive for being from a “budget speaker” lineup. Looks like they are using titanium drivers like on the new Motion Boom as well. Cool to see party cast on this as well.

As of right now, I don’t see it in the app, though it does claim to have app support for custom eq.

1 Like

Interesting… I did not think this one had app support or partycast but there are a lot of speakers out there :wink: Thank for the share…

1 Like

I did share it a month back but I sure haven’t seen anything since then lol. But @Duane_Lester you’re correct that there are too many speakers out there and none really discontinued which increases confusion

2 Likes

LOL! I even searched the collective to make sure nobody had shared the amazon listing before posting this :rofl: Guess my eyes slipped past that.

1 Like

Lol I didn’t see it when I searched it either :joy:. I remembered sharing so knew which thread to look at. Search might just be picky because I did say “Soundcore 3” in my reply

1 Like

I’m debating buying one or two of these since nobody else will, so I can provide everyone here a review, plus I’m curious at how well Soundcore has gotten with making these small speakers.

1 Like

It should help people see how it compares with others if you do. I don’t own any speaker other than Flare Mini so can’t really compare head-to-head and really put a good review

1 Like

I have the Icon Mini, the Motion Boom, the Motion+, and the Rave Neo. So yeah I can give some comparisons between them vs the Soundcore 3.

PS.
I will have a full review of the Motion Boom posted on December 25th, as a “holiday gift” to this community :wink:

1 Like

Nice find !

Looking forward to that review for sure

1 Like

Does anyone know if this one will be available through Aliexpress? If I were to get them from amazon they would cost 49.99…+70 dollars of shipping, handling and stuff. I wanted to know because the flare 2 are not available there, but the newer soundcore mini 3’s are.

I’m guessing it will be soon. Soundcore usually starts with Amazon listings then expands to other websites over the next few months. But I cannot guarantee anything.