Soundcore Ace A0 deal for $11.19 (Regular $15.99)

Soundcore Ace A0 deal for $11.19 When Amazon 30% off coupon is applied

Soundcore

Non-Stop Music

Get up to 4 hours of continuous music from a single charge.

Bluetooth 4.2

Simply connect to your mobile device and enjoy a rock-solid connection for music streaming.

What You Get

Ace A0, detachable cord, and a Micro-USB cable.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty good speaker. If you’re looking for a speaker that’s small and portable, and can be hung anywhere, I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Nice deal, thanks for sharing! I I did look into these, but normally my go to small speaker is the ANKER soundcore sport. The ruggedness and battery life are a big plus for me.

1 Like

This product seems so odd. Like the nano, its just ultra small. I jave been inpressed with my nano though.

1 Like

I have a review on this speaker if you want to read it. Just search for it on this community…

1 Like

This looks like a cool little speaker you can hang on your backpack! At that price its a pretty good deal!

1 Like

You can hang it basically anywhere. On nails In walls, On tiny tree branches, on small hooks etc.

It’s great

2 Likes

lol I love that you said tiny tree branches :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s something I’ve done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Do you play music to trees or birds :rofl: :joy:

I’ve found that music helps plants grow :thinking:

2 Likes

Has anyone compared this to the nano? Would be interested to know how they sound compared to one another

2 Likes

What a about comparing this Ace to Icon mini, the Anker soundcore mini (2) etc. ?

This would be interesting.

And may be there are more of these little speakers from ANKER and/or soundcore we dont know! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We need to find someone on the community who has all those speakers, and then talk them into buying this one.

1 Like

Have the Mini 2, Icon Mini & the Nano…happy to compare if Soundcore want to send me one :wink: :grin:

1 Like

It’s 15.99 in UK. If you wait until a sale you could test it for a good price :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m guessing from the shrugging man, my humour was lost :thinking:

1 Like

Nah, it wasn’t, just heard it a lot of times :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m kicking myself in the butt because I had a chance to get these for about a buck out of pocket…I had left over money on a gift card and I apparently waited too long and the gift card expired the end of last month

1 Like

How about the Mini 2? I have the Mini 2 and the nano I wonder if the sound is any better?