Soundcore App Battery %age

Hi there, just a request to consider adding battery percentage to the speaker home screen on the app-either on or below the battery :battery: icon.
Icon is pretty tiny so a number would help us estimate best time to recharge.
Thanks!

5 Likes

Really nice suggestion I find numbers are always easier than diagrams to know how much battery I have left

3 Likes

Agreed. Of course, at first I thought this was going to be a thread about how the % decreased with age, but got there in the end. Percentage.

1 Like

This would be a great idea. And something maybe easily done through an app update :wink:

2 Likes

This is what I am hoping :wink:

1 Like

I think it is a good idea as well but I think you should maybe send it to service@soundcore.com.

They may be able to send it to the techs. I would include this thread to show how others like the idea. More support means a better chance for it to happen. If they can not do, I think maybe a red battery to state when at 10 percent.

2 Likes

hey guys, great minds think alike. :smiley: Our programmers are working on this feature, letโ€™s look forward to the update together. Your voice help us know what our customers are looking for, which in turn allows us to improve our products. :heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Great! Sounds like a good idea, good to know itโ€™s in the works!

1 Like

This would be a great idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the next update :grinning:

Eagerly looking forward to release :wink:

1 Like

Would be nice. Hope we will get it with update

1 Like