Soundcore App (iOS) - Improvement Recommendation

The “soundcore Thank” :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just a quick Q for isheep…

Do the 11 pro, use USBC? Ref a tiktok saying… If.ya forget you cable ask am android user.

1 Like

iPhone 11 Pro comes bundled with fast-charging 18W USB-C charger and a USB-C to Lightning cable

The charging port on the iPhone 11 Pro is still the Lightning Port. Not sure if this is what you were referring here

No iphones use USB-C directly yet. Probably will be there eventually, but apple hasn’t made the shift. Probably don’t want to leave their accessory makers behind.

1. Flare (2x)
  2. Liberty air
  3. Wakey
  4. Ace A0
  5. Spirit X
  6. Life Q20
  7. Sport Air
  8. Icon+ (2x)
  9. Icon mini (2x)
  10. Icon
  11. Liberty 2 pro
  12. Spirit 2
  13. Liberty air 2
  14. Rave mini
  15. Strike 1
  16. Strike 3

That’s a total of 19 products.

By my count, Rob said he has 28 products. I’ll get rid of the Halo and the Mojo since they are zolo products and to the best of my knowledge were never rebranded. So he has 26.

2 Likes

I haven’t any gear that uses the app.

I have a couple old style soundCore (technically Anker) and one new (well x2 life P2) soundcore, but that’s not for the app.

1 Like

your collection is too good! so is Tank’s !

Also should also add Flare Minis to the list :ok_hand:

@Tank & @Techman should both create a nice Gallery Pic for all of the Soundcore Items in a single frame, so we have a grand finale to the Soundcore Collections :+1:

Soundcore app does not support the latest flare mini nor the icon mini and some more, and will never (never know when if) be added to app support.

1 Like

I just use a fantastic app to play my music, and set the EQ n tone as needed.

Ill think about it

1 Like

I wish they would add support for the infini (not the pro) as it really needs an equalizer setting that is neutral and not overdoing one aspect. But I have nothing that works with the app at the moment either.

2 Likes

I hope they add more products to the app.

They are adding the spirit X2 to the app (after release) so they may be able to do it to other products.

2 Likes

It has been discontinued. My brother was getting that but was not on the site. I checked n they emailed me back to say it was discontinued.

1 Like

They still list it with a link to Amazon to purchase. At Amazon it is backordered, listed as expected back Feb 7. That is unusual for a discontinued product, but maybe there was some miscommunication. Either way, I have not been impressed and wouldn’t really recommend it.

1 Like

Well on their website it was there but never a price. When I asked support they told me discontinued but a week or so before my inquiry they told him he can get it when it came back and use his coupon.

I thought about getting the X2 but wife give me that look that I have too many

No such thing as too many audio products :sunglasses:

I don’t have as many as you (nowhere close)… But already overwhelming… Not sure how I will use all the speakers what I have got :nerd_face::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Feel the same. I would like for more of the speaker types but my youngest has aspbergers. So, I have kept my speakers to a limit to about two or so

You will need a separate room pretty soon for Soundcore !!

2 Likes