Soundcore App Update for Android v2.9.6

I received an Update for my Soundcore App yesterday v2.9.6

Whats New:
Support for new equipment
Optimized connection process.
Bug fixes and user optimization

3 Likes

Just checked for updates on my Android phone and still on v2.9.4 at the moment. Will check again over the next few days.

1 Like

Just so you don’t think I’m pulling your leg. :joy:

1 Like

I’d never doubt you sir :wink:. Probably just isn’t released in the UK Play Store quite yet.

1 Like

As a few gets the release first then others

I have been bad lately on looking for updates

1 Like

You seem to be particularly “lucky” to get these updates early, before regular community members.

I’ve checked the APK mirror sites still shows 2.9.4 from January.

In your privilaged position can you spot what new products exist?

I disabled all my auto updates was draining battery, wait til I’m fully charged and on power then let it look. Just looked, nothing new from Soundcore.

I didn’t see anything that I was familiar with as new. It could be a store only device. I looked for LA3P and Q40, stuff like that.

Not sure why this showed as new again.

But Steve has been fairly lucky

It all depends on how you look at it. I’ve put in well over a 100 (I’m being conservative) entries in the weekly giveaways and have yet to win a single one.

PS I’m on the record of stating I update my stuff so I can let others know if it’s OK. Some people won’t update unless they need to. I doubt that’s why, but it’s something to think about.

1 Like

It depends on the item on the giveaway n tickets used.

More popular item more tickets as mote users are maxing them out. n … I did win a wire earbuds once with 3 tickets but if you really want it you have to do 15 for best chance

I understand that. I put in the full 15 the last 4 times I entered. I’m not whining, I was just replying to you and someone else saying I was lucky/privileged.

I do seem to get updates quick, but I apply them to test them out (guinea pig). It seems like in all the time I’ve been entering the giveaways, I’ve seen at least a few people win twice (Maybe more). I guess to my way of thinking, they are the lucky ones. I’m not complaining, just stating a fact. Good for them!

1 Like

Still no update for me :thinking:

1 Like

It’s now on the mirror sites

https://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/themes/APKMirror/download.php?id=3269482

It is getting quite the large app, 110MB.

I see a new product not heard of before.

That’s the only addition I can spot.

… and I’ll say this again…

1 Like

I received the update this evening from the Google Play Store. Size of app - 260MB.

1 Like

Oof that’s a big update… I’ll see if I can play spot the difference on the iOS update… lol

1 Like

Still no update here. If Q10i is already availabk
ke?

2 Likes

When was this pushed out

1 Like

I received it on March 12th. The updates don’t all come at once though. I would think most people would have it by now.

1 Like

How did you get to level 13???

I was just active on the Forum. It didn’t happen overnight. :smile: