Soundcore App Update v2.0.2 - New Equalizer settings added for Grammy Master EQ to Liberty series Headphones

Soundcore App Update - New Equalizer settings added for Grammy Master EQ to Liberty series Headphones

Update v2.0.2 brings the Grammy Masters Equalizer settings to Liberty Series Headphones, there are 3 more settings showing as coming soon, so keep watching this space :+1:

Nice new interface on the Soundcore App for the Equalizer section

Check it out here:

Tested these, great idea by Soundcore App / Product team to include the Grammy Team choices over here!

2 Likes

Na ja!
I use mine settings,
there are fitting perfectly for ME, dont need other stettings, even those are from very famous XYZ’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great find, thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

My version is still showing 2.0.1, I just checked and it did not try to update to 2.0.2. I will try later.

1 Like

I very briefly used these on my liberty air 2, and I liked the one from Alex Pasco.

3 Likes

In App Store (iOS 13.X), pull down / refresh the page , you should see an update for Soundcore

Thanks, I have had an iphone for years and still don’t know how to use it.

1 Like

So far my favourite is Acoustic. But after I update I’ll see if these could top my favourite.

1 Like

I updated the firmware on my flare 2 a few days ago, and then it had a custom equalizer available, so that was nice. But it sounds good enough I am not really using it anyway.

1 Like

I do the same with L2P the default choices provided or the Hear ID suggested is pretty good, so no need to mess with custom EQ settings.

1 Like

Not had the need to mess with the equalizer for normal use, other than a slight tinkering on day 1…cool idea though for Soundcore to give us a taste of the preferred sound settings from their 10 sound masters :fist:

1 Like

I don’t hear detail well enough to be confident I am making improvements at times. But I can tell when things are wrong.

1 Like

Really wished the infini was on the app, so I could fine tune the 3 preset buttons.

Currently, the spacial effect on film mode, is far too spacial and echoey. It interferes with the actual sound.

Speech mode, hasn’t enough Tone to it, so when you up the volume, all increase! I want to increase the higher eq, but lower bass.

Music mode is about right, but for the Mrs too bassy if not watching films … For films it’s very good, better than film mode.

3 Likes

I feel similarly about the infini, it would be so much better if I could adjust it some. Please add them in to the app!

I wish I knew what style of music they would all be best for. I like EDM music. And I use the signature setting at the moment. Anyone have any advise as to what settings they find best for EDM.