Soundcore! ... Can we make the bass better? Please

I’m starting to notice with soundcore that the bass on their products is underdeveloped.

Can I suggest that more time goes into the development of the bass to bring out the quality low end.

I’ve seen this in the speakers, headphones and earbuds.

The bass is an important part of the user experience and defines good listening quality. Not to overlook the mids and highs also. But if the bass is not right, the reputation will follow and one of not being able to go further than lower to mid range.

I’ve not been able to address the liberty 4 ear buds as I’m in Spain and they haven’t reached these shores. They seem to be just for the US market place, so these will be overlooked here. Shame because they seem to be great…

It’s looking onwards now to the possible liberty 4 pro’s. Can we expect to see, finally, an earbuds flagship killer that goes above its weight to dethrone the Sonys and Apples and Sennhesiers?

Let’s wait and see, I’m sure all eyes will be watching!

And will we see them in Europe? Remember we can’t get them from the US due to the heavy taxation on the products coming into Europe.

Come on Soundcore! Let’s have you. :+1:

2 Likes

I noticed they increased the bass through an update on. The Q45s. But, No over hear headphones compare to the Q10s and it’s not even Distorted. I love using them. I switch back from the 10s 20s and 45s. (Which even with the bass increase update on the q45s ) -I’m. Almost positive they increased it, it’s not enough. For me. the q20z Bass up ,is much deeper and and Q 10s have yet to be beat. In my opinion they’re got true bass lovers. I I think they’re focusing on Clarity & quality. I’m not complaining. I love my Q45s I’m watching tv and movies with them Now. But when I hit the bass up button (it’s not bad but a bit disappointed still. ). It’s better than before. (high bass wise ). But I love my Q45s. That’s all I’d change about them. add some more bass .

1 Like

I can’t wait for the Liberty 4 pros I think they’ll be on point with lots of bass and clarity at the same time. I still use the 3s do I think they’ll make those as we expect

1 Like

Did you see this?

I’m guessing it’s a component shortage.

2 Likes

By then, something new will be out :rofl: