Soundcore Christmas Swag!

Christmas Eve and my swag pack arrived! Thanks Soundcore!

I can only imagine that @loz personally delivered these in a tricked out sleigh while I was sleeping :laughing:

11 Likes

Nice. Hope you enjoy those goodies!!

1 Like

Nice! Iā€™m hopping to come home from vacation mine will be setting at the door waiting for me.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it all!

1 Like

I have mine delivered but need to wait few days to get them to me :smirk:

1 Like

We poor ones here over the pond were not offered such a treasure.
But I dont mind, I got these ones yesterday!
BETTER! :rofl:

3 Likes

The swag pack looks great - not jealous at all :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Just in time for Christmas! Awesome.

1 Like

@Loz

Why canā€™t you send ANY swag to us outside of the USA? A soundcore t-shirt isnā€™t fragile, and make a change from my Anker t-shirt

We donā€™t mind waiting for the boat to drop it off in the next shipments.

I know the boat doesnā€™t sail straight from China to USA, and that USA is often the last port for those.large container shipsā€¦ Too much mighty ship watching! lol

We have to set up SKU lines and, again, because the Collective is still in its infancy we prioritised focussing on one market for now. Will bear your feedback in mind for the future though.

Edit: Even just setting up an SKU and creating stock for just the US took the best part of four months (just for some perspective on what that entails).

SKU???

(Just to meet the ten characters)

Oh btw, itā€™s 03:57 here in uk

Stock keeping unit. Basically a number systems use to identify a product.

Oh yeah, silly meā€¦ It is 4am now! My excuse :crazy_face:

I have to askā€¦ Why does it take so long to write one of those?

I thought youā€™d copy code, and just insert the new SKU in the relevant slot? Like a mail merge. ā€¦ Yes, youā€™re right I donā€™t code, but I donā€™t see if itā€™s ā€œjustā€ a product code, how it canā€™t be adapted for quickness rather than writing it for each individual item. Sounds like a long way to do something.

:exploding_head: I do not envy you that.

Iā€™m taking the collapsible :heart_eyes: water bottle on my trip to NYC tomorrow. I have been wanting one of these for plane flights because it can be packed when not in use! I finally have one now!!

2 Likes

@Macblank
Go check your twitter messages

Still havent received mine

Message seen, and replied too

@chiquinho was in the German beer section and thought of you. Which of these are most delicious?

2 Likes

ā€œHeiliger Geist!ā€

What a finding!

Prost ā€œphantastisch!ā€
Its difficult because I dont really know your taste.
Old boozers as we are dont drink beer only for drinking alcohol.
Thats true.
But this is not understood by others.
Eg.
I can get a box of beer here 20 1/2 Liters for 6 Euros.
But that is ā€¦
Should i write P*ss"
There are really many good ones i see on the photos you took.

We should proceed by pmā€¦hehehe!
PROSIT FROM MƜNCHEN!

1 Like

I chose the Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier - it was early in the day and I wanted something light, and since this is a 1000 year old brewery I thought it was a good choice. They have lots of experience like my friend @Chiquinho :laughing:

I was interested in Kolsch and Lagers as well, but this seemed best for my mood at the time. I would be interested in other styles, though. I always like more new experiences, going places and tasting things I have not before :slight_smile:

PROSIT!

1 Like