Soundcore Collective - 100 Days!

Today Soundcore Collective completes its 100 days from Go-Live!

Congratulations to all Soundcore Entire Crew and @Loz @Hannah @Will and all the Soundcore Members!

This is how the journey started on Sep 5th

and many more events and contests and more updates…
Hope to see more updates and grand, great news from Soundcore team!!

Congratulations once again!!

8 Likes

Don’t we already have a thread very similar to this?

There is no similar thread to this, it’s 100 days of Soundcore Collective as a Community :clap: !!

the other one (which I think) you are talking is about a badge… These are completely two different topics!!

Cheers mate!

1 Like

Not really. You can make excuses about this, but there’s no reason to have both threads. It just causes confusion, as well as looking like a point farm. End of story

1 Like

Wow! I hadn’t even realised! Incredible! I feel like quite a lot has happened in the first 100 days: L2P launch, Linus Tech co-branding, Jerry Rig co-branding and the Christmas campaign. Much more to come over the next 100 days I can assure you!

2 Likes

There is so much negativity in this world… We need some positivity @TechMan , at least here in Community!!

And sorry, I am in pretty good mood today, so not going to get into any debate :blush::v:t2:

2 Likes

A lot has happened on Soundcore Collective … and it has been a “Collective” effort!

Great going!

1 Like

Oh know, here we go with the puns again :joy:. We’re going to need @Paulstevenewing if this is what we’re going to do lol

3 Likes

There was no pun intended … it was all in fun!

Please read the title for the post Soundcore Collective - 100 Days!

hope your confusion goes away… :v:t2::pray:t2::blush:

Awesome news, :100:’s all around!!!

1 Like

Congrats and thanks to everyone that has made this possible!:+1:

1 Like

Wow, it’s already 100 days? Congratulations Soundcore team and Collective crew @Loz, @Hannah, @Will and others :100::ok_hand::tada::confetti_ball: :gift:
Time flies when you have too much fun :laughing:

1 Like

This means that we from the “Aficionados” are in this “founder group”.
Great! :grinning:

3 Likes

Congrats team. It’s a great little community that us growing.

1 Like

Very much @Chiquinho :pray:t2::+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Wow, 100 days already :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

1 Like

What’s 5 points and a few likes between friends :wink: :grin:

On a serious note though, congrats to the Soundcore crew & members who have stuck around for what has been accomplished over the past 100 days :ok_hand:

3 Likes

If you want to complain about something, complain about the fact that you can get points for starting two threads a day. I would rather that not give points, but with the referral board the way it is there will be extra threads.

2 Likes

Puns, you need puns?
I’m ya man :wink:

2 Likes