Soundcore Collective 2.0 - Levels

With the new changes to the points earning system, it will take a while to jump a level though :wink:

2 Likes

:smiley: glad we we were here early … i am almost 10K points away from Lv 18… which will not happen for a long long time

It definitely will take a while to level up now but that’s ok

Look at the positive side… you still have a chance to level up sooner than either of us… only 5K more… plus you get the notes / tickets faster

I use to be all about leveling up, now its more along the lines of if it happens it happens. I more focus on the content and of being help to others

5 Likes

I can see reaching level 16 eventually, only 5000 points from 15. Probably a year away though even if I stay pretty active. But I don’t think anything beyond that will happen, given changes in life and systems like this over time.

1 Like

Wait what does a double pass do.

You get access to some events. Not too sure tbh but good if you live near event venue like Seattle for example

1 Like

I got some points recently and I was kind of confused about them. The points were listed as event participation, I was thinking it was the one with soundcore adam. I also won new collective member of the week so I was confused if it was for attending the live stream or winning. I have attended other events and did not receive points so I was a little confused.

Those 50 points are for being the new collective member of the week. :+1:

If you use the right drop down box you can see how many notes you have and how the points are earned.

1 Like

Speaking of unexpected notes and tickets - the ones for this were awarded today:

5 notes, 10 tickets in my account. In case anyone else is wondering what those were showing up in your account. I had to do a quick search of the forum to remember…

1 Like

So if I attend an event don’t I receive points?

You don’t get points for joining a livestream say from Adam.

The only events you may get points from is if it is announced that you will.

1 Like

As @Unnamed has stated, event participation is basically event that they state you can get extra points, notes or tickets.

I think the only thing out there left is points for the video for the video for 2.0 contest where @Fuu_bar won.

Some examples of event participation is the new member, regular member, n thread of week.

A lot more times here recently they have done activities where you can gain extra tickets to be used on giveaways and not use your notes which is great.

2 Likes

Idk if you’re still confused but these are points for being “New member of the week” (not exact but something similar to that). You can check the points table that @Unnamed posted

Which one was that lol. Im trying to remember when we did that.

The 2.0 soundcore event. I think you got 100 points n 50 dollar in soundcore code

I believe that was gangster that won that event.

You know I think you are correct. Thanks for the correction

I was looking around like damn, when did I miss that lol

1 Like