Soundcore Collective 2.0 - Levels

They have always made that challenging to get to around here, the original they posted was on an old link that I think got removed in the bulk cleanup (maybe that thread it was in a deleted category).

@waggs181 posted a screenshot of it in the other thread though, here:

If they have a new one, great. But I don’t know that they will be changing it. It will just take a LOT longer to level up than it would in the old system, because it is far less generous with points.

2 Likes

Hope to see this Levels detail alongside the How To Earn Points, Notes and Tickets section on profile…

Makes it easier!

@loz @sean.L ----> feedback :blush:

4 Likes

That would be an ideal place to put the level info.

I had the old link bookmarked, up until the roll out of 2.0

1 Like

I’m hoping that in the weeks to come everything will get cleared up for us

1 Like

When I saw this thread, I thought you found out something new that they updated/uploaded while we were asleep in US :joy:

1 Like

I have to mention that I do like the events like Soundcore Collective a Happy Anniversary where you can earn some extra points in them. Fun ways to get some extra points or swag! Now we just have to anxiously await to still if there is a update to levels or if they are staying status quo.

1 Like

:thinking: asleep in US?? I posted this around 8:45am Pacific… Which is 11:45am Eastern… Do people sleep at this time in US :rofl::rofl::rofl: ( I am Bay Area, and work during this time :innocent:)

Agree, that Covid pandemic has.made us lazy… But sleep during day, its a bit too much :grin::joy:

This was more to enquire about levels, now that some categories and threads have been removed.

I’m in the city that never sleeps :joy::joy:

1 Like

Which area location are you from @ktkundy

1 Like

I have an in-law who does until that time haha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Always fun when we stay with them and the kiddos are up at 6am :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Then by the time that in-law wakes up its nap time for one of my kids.

1 Like

I meant they posted something while we were asleep not you posted something :joy:. Also I don’t wake up until 9 am thanks to classes :joy:

1 Like

New York, New York

3 Likes

The city so nice they named it twice😀

2 Likes

NYC… My favourite east coast city!

1 Like

On the to do list, but probably won’t happen for a little while as I’m pretty snowed under with other projects at this point.

5 Likes

I think as long as it will happen soon / some day, it should be fine…

For short term, do you know if there are major ramifications on the level ups? Or does it stay / continue as earlier?

1 Like

No changes made to the original level-up board

5 Likes

You make it sound like giving away 100 prizes in 100 minutes (or possibly more!?) keeps you little a busy :joy::joy: Along with the other contest & site upgrades. :grin:

2 Likes

I think it answers the question… So the original chart of levels holds good for Soundcore Collective 2.0?

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Thanks for noticing :wink:

2 Likes