Soundcore Collective 2.0 - Levels

You make it sound like giving away 100 prizes in 100 minutes (or possibly more!?) keeps you little a busy :joy::joy: Along with the other contest & site upgrades. :grin:

2 Likes

I think it answers the questionā€¦ So the original chart of levels holds good for Soundcore Collective 2.0?

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Thanks for noticing :wink:

2 Likes

@waggs181 , I wonder if @Loz plays the I will survive song on a loop for several days. :rofl:

3 Likes

Man that song always makes me think of The Replacements movie with Keanu Reeves :football: :rofl:

1 Like

With the new changes to the points earning system, it will take a while to jump a level though :wink:

2 Likes

:smiley: glad we we were here early ā€¦ i am almost 10K points away from Lv 18ā€¦ which will not happen for a long long time

It definitely will take a while to level up now but thatā€™s ok

Look at the positive sideā€¦ you still have a chance to level up sooner than either of usā€¦ only 5K moreā€¦ plus you get the notes / tickets faster

I use to be all about leveling up, now its more along the lines of if it happens it happens. I more focus on the content and of being help to others

5 Likes

I can see reaching level 16 eventually, only 5000 points from 15. Probably a year away though even if I stay pretty active. But I donā€™t think anything beyond that will happen, given changes in life and systems like this over time.

1 Like

Wait what does a double pass do.

You get access to some events. Not too sure tbh but good if you live near event venue like Seattle for example

1 Like

I got some points recently and I was kind of confused about them. The points were listed as event participation, I was thinking it was the one with soundcore adam. I also won new collective member of the week so I was confused if it was for attending the live stream or winning. I have attended other events and did not receive points so I was a little confused.

Those 50 points are for being the new collective member of the week. :+1:

If you use the right drop down box you can see how many notes you have and how the points are earned.

1 Like

Speaking of unexpected notes and tickets - the ones for this were awarded today:

5 notes, 10 tickets in my account. In case anyone else is wondering what those were showing up in your account. I had to do a quick search of the forum to rememberā€¦

1 Like

So if I attend an event donā€™t I receive points?

You donā€™t get points for joining a livestream say from Adam.

The only events you may get points from is if it is announced that you will.

1 Like

As @Unnamed has stated, event participation is basically event that they state you can get extra points, notes or tickets.

I think the only thing out there left is points for the video for the video for 2.0 contest where @Fuu_bar won.

Some examples of event participation is the new member, regular member, n thread of week.

A lot more times here recently they have done activities where you can gain extra tickets to be used on giveaways and not use your notes which is great.

2 Likes

Idk if youā€™re still confused but these are points for being ā€œNew member of the weekā€ (not exact but something similar to that). You can check the points table that @Unnamed posted