Soundcore Customer Service

Just a lil story for this community… Dec 20th 2019 I got my liberty 2 pros. Before those I tried the jabra 65t then 75t … then sony xm3 then sennhiser momentum 1st gen… was dissapointed in all those… lackluster sound, fit , and battery life so returned all of them. 1 of my brothers sent me flossy Carter review on the liberty 2 pros and at the time they were on sale for 109.99 so I told my brother this is last pair I’m tryin… if I don’t love them I’m done with earbuds. These liberty 2 pros blew me away 1st time I put them in my ears and have continued to on a daily basis since Dec 20 2019!!! Since then I now own the spirit x2, the life q30’ and just recently got the life a2 nc… also have tried a couple of their bt speakers the plus and boom which I think are some of best made but need a lil more tweaking on soundcores end to make them best of the best… which I’m confident they will do. But back to this post over last month I started havin couple issues with the liberty 2 pro… when I take Out of the case I’d have to turn them on and the right earbud for some reason would have a bit of a popping sound until it seems like it would warm up and then the sound would go away. I emailed soundcore about this a week ago and next day had a return email in which they requested I try a few things to trouble shoot the problem and if not fixed afterwards to send them photos of my purchase reciept the serial number on earbuds and pic of the earbuds… which I did along with photos of all my soundcore products… I did that to show I love their stuff and to be honest even tho I kept my L2P mint… never dropped or gotten wet they still look brand new and I use em every day 6 to 10 hrs a day 6 days a week but I take care of my audio products but I almost felt bad emailing them with what maybe seems like complaints after all the use I’ve put these thru. Needless to say tho soundcore does have an 18 month warranty on their products and all I can say is this… I’m 39 yrs old… I have 3 young kids we buy and use lot of products not just audio… phones watches tabs I mean toys rc cars scooters all kinds of stuff and myself I fish I have rods reels ice houses ice fishing electronics etc and lot of thise things too come with warranties and some of those things we’ve had issues with and when contacting customer service about issues a few times we’ve been left hangin and dissapointed in companies not sticking behind their products and their warranties! SOUNDCORE IS NOT ONE OF THOSE COMPANIES!!! This long post is my way of saying thank you to soundcore for 2 things… number 1 your liberty 2 pro to this day are best sounding earbuds I’ve ever owned and your other products I’ve owned in their division… spirit x2 sport earbuds life q30 over ear budget altho id take the q30 over 350 dollar over ears I’ve owned and the life a2 nc budget earbuds that id hands down take over the Sony xm3… to me better sound and much better fit and almost as good of anc and I got them for 67.99… so to me the number 1 thing about soundcore is their products in my opinion and in their price ranges are absolutely untouchable by any other company and they r better than many companies who charge 2 to 4x as much for similar products!!! #2 as much as I love these products and I’ve sold my dad on life dot 2 nc and motion plus speaker and 1 of my brothers on the air 2 a yr ago but now with my experience with their customer service I want to add that their customer service is 2nd to none… to have a company that offers great products but then has customer service that is just as good as their products and much better than any other company I’ve dealt with… well soundcore you in my opinion are hands down not just the best audio product makers you also have the best customer service out there!!! People they’ve taken care of my issues with my liberty 2 pros… thats all ima say… and as a ft mailman who works hard who luckily has a wife who has good job and 3 kids who are my whole world we go thru a lot of products but a lot of these products we research find deals and get the best because any amt of money is a money we don’t want to waste so these products and their warranties have to stand up… and for me I love music … ive been sober be 10 yrs next month but my new choice for lot Of years but especially last 10 instead of alcohol has been music and since Dec 20th 2019 the soundcore liberty 2 pro have given me countless hrs of smiles and hearing songs I’ve listened too many times before in different way then before… to hear instruments and voices and stuff my past audio equipment didn’t pick up its literally been like falling in love with music all over again and now to add in this great customer service… Soundcore… THANK YOU!!! Ya already had me when I first tried the L2P but now after owning other soundcore products and the great customer service… you literally have a customer for life and i will continue to recommend your products to everyone I can!!! Thank you soundcore!!! And to anyone who reads this post… I hope you are all well and healthy!!!

4 Likes

At work will have to read later. Maybe add a TLDR

1 Like

@Pantera43
I am also super charged with my Liberty 2 Pro, in the future I would like to buy the Q30 or Q35 if it has even better sound.
Thanks for the extensive opinion.
Greetings from Poland - I don’t drink alcohol either👍🏻

Not sure what a tldr is but if it helps id be more than happy to!

To long didn’t read (TLDR)

1 Like

Really cool to hear your Soundcore experience.

Excited to hear you had a great experience, and big ups on the upcoming milestone.

Looking forward to some feedback on the NC buds :wink:

1 Like

Good that you enjoy the customer service and will be a Soundcore fan for life. Glad customer service had helped you out with your issue.

I will say that I have never drank, ever. I guess I was drunk on Love :heart:. :rofl: but I have seen how that addition effected other in college.

You know that I extend that customer support to Anker as well. I had a cable that broke. They had me cut it, take a picture and then sent me a new one. No hassle otherwise.

Will take me 1/2 of my vacations to read.
No sections, no paragraphs?:persevere:

1 Like

Sorry Chiquinho!!! Don’t waste that vacation readin my silly post ahahahahaha!!! Take care buddy!!! Whatever vacation you’re on I hope it is beautiful just woke up today to find the ground covered in snow. Gotta love Mn!

1 Like

No no,!

I am kidding as usual.
We all here got a real portion of sarcastic humor.
This we really need in that weird situation. :grin:

This is the view from the house we rented.
You like a banana?:laughing:

2 Likes

Never used Soundcore customer service. Hope there will be no need to do that in future as well😃.
But have read numver of positive reviews about it.

1 Like

Agreed on that!!! I hope ya don’t either but if need be they really are good… if not I wouldn’t have taken time to write this stuff lol!!!

1 Like

I love :banana:ahahahahaha!! Chiquinho I hope you have a great vacation man and as always thanks for the laughs and kind words!!

1 Like

So glad to hear you love Soundcore and their customer service. I agree customer service is huge for me that’s how I originally found Anker and Soundcore was through their cables and then customer support

2 Likes