Soundcore Flare Mini Bluetooth Speaker $29.99

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the Soundcore Flare Mini is $29.99 on Amazon. This is probably the best deal on it that I have seen.

Here is the link

3 Likes

Nice find :+1:

1 Like

Wow that is a good deal I might grab that through my cash back rewards for that price :woman_shrugging:t2: Thanks for the link ! :grin:

1 Like

Nice deal @Matthew_D_Morais :ok_hand:

2 Likes

nice deal thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I just placed my order for it! I couldn’t not have it any longer :joy:. For that price really can’t beat it! I used my cash back points too on Amazon so I got it for like 2 dollars :sweat_smile::grin:. Have to say that was an awesome deal!!!

2 Likes

Nice double dip on a good lil speaker. @Shivam_Shah has one, obtained recently and speaks highly of it.

2 Likes

I got it in Auction at Anker community. Been a few months now but still can’t get over how good it sounds for the size :joy:. How’s your Flare 2 doing?

1 Like

Darn good. I set up a playlist to test it out… will post that along with a review soon.

2 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it. Looking forward to the review

1 Like

Its really cool that this product went on sale. The only thing that blows is that I bought mine 2 days ago from Walmart for $79.99. Just my luck. This is a great portable speaker with awesomevfeatures. So everyone should take advantage of the sale while they can.

This is a different speaker in the Flare series (smallest and cheapest in the series). The one you bought is Flare 2 which is an upgrade over Flare